LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 182 users in the forums

Former Lions O -Lineman Lomas Brown Admits He helped Scott Mitchell Get Injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/lions-lineman-lomas-brown-confesses-once-let-quarterback-232753091--nfl.html

I wonder how many lineman are still doing this till this day. Just letting players through to injure a the QB just to get him out of the game. I thought he would be a future HoFer but this confession just put his application at the bottom of the pile. Downright disgusting. I don't care how bad a qb is doing, one of those shots could have seriously injured the guy for life.
Dude he did what he could to help the team, and that move helped the team.

j/k, yeah that's bad...imagine if Cutler was on that Lions team with his arrogance.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
what a douche but I suspect this happens more than people think. he just dumb for admitting it
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Karma is a b***h
Lost all respect I had for that dude.
i suspect if mitchell were african american and brown white, the media would be claiming racism was behind it all
Originally posted by hofer36:
i suspect if mitchell were african american and brown white, the media would be claiming racism was behind it all

Where are you coming from with this ?
Wayne Fontes weeps...
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

making an observation, thats is all, based on past behavior of the media--do you disagrree, and if so, why?
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for 49rz4Life.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

making an observation, thats is all, based on past behavior of the media--do you disagrree, and if so, why?

What past behavior ? Before I respond.

I always hated Lomas Brown. Dude's nasal voice is ...... . .... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Isn't this the same guy who thinks Mark Sanchez is coming here
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I always hated Lomas Brown. Dude's nasal voice is ...... . .... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nasal voice..................OMFG
Share 49ersWebzone