There are 329 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ricky Jean Francois

Originally posted by PTulini:
@AdamSchefter: #49ers DL Ricky Jean-Francois scheduled to visit Eagles on Wednesday.

They already took Sopoaga. Greedy b*****ds
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by PTulini:
@AdamSchefter: #49ers DL Ricky Jean-Francois scheduled to visit Eagles on Wednesday.

They already took Sopoaga. Greedy b*****ds

12m over 3 seasons with 5 guaranteed I read. Hearing RJF looking at about 4-5m a season.

Guess the Niners are going Ian Williams huh? Paraage wasn't kidding bout trimming the fat on D.
sorry, not a big fan of RJF, maybe only his PBJ dance
We can't afford everyone. I have no problem seeing RJF or Soap go.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
We can't afford everyone. I have no problem seeing RJF or Soap go.

Same here. Just the way it goes
if we can get RJF back for 2mill or so i would do it
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if we can get RJF back for 2mill or so i would do it

Yeah but I think he's good as gone. 4-5 teams want him and will pay him 4-5 mil a year.
Thats fine... RJF was talented at pass rushing. but cant dominate stuff the run lanes or take on two blockers for our LB's
Sucks to lose both. I was hoping only one would go.
RJF was our most underrated player. Not surprised at all he is gone. He was great value in the 7th round. Guess how many 7th round picks we have? Four. Our track record is good with 7th round picks. Hopefully one of them can be another RJF type player.
Gonna miss this:

• cciowa
  • Veteran
easily replaceable . we have lost no one who can be replaced by good people,. we have already done that with boldin making up for ginn and moss, dorsey will be very good for us, our new special teams linebacker guy will be a wonderfull addition to the team. we have a history where alot of players on our team are fan favorites and when they leave use people whine and scream. they then go to thier next team and do little if anything. alex may be the exception and maybe goldson. but i tell you , none of the players who were signed by their new teams are worth the money, that includes the webzones favored son in walker
Colts DE Ricky Jean-Francois has been diagnosed with a sprained foot, and will be sidelined 2-4 weeks.
That timeline has Jean-Francois in danger of missing the rest of the regular season.
In the first year of a four-year, $22 million deal, Jean-Francois has managed 19 tackles and 2.5 sacks in 10 games.He missed time earlier this season with a groin injury. He's graded out as the No. 21 3-4 end in Pro Football Focus' ratings
http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 2, 2013 at 5:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Colts DE Ricky Jean-Francois has been diagnosed with a sprained foot, and will be sidelined 2-4 weeks.
That timeline has Jean-Francois in danger of missing the rest of the regular season.
In the first year of a four-year, $22 million deal, Jean-Francois has managed 19 tackles and 2.5 sacks in 10 games.He missed time earlier this season with a groin injury. He's graded out as the No. 21 3-4 end in Pro Football Focus' ratings
http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/

RJF what we thought he was so far. Below average-average starter, GREAT backup.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Dec 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
looks like tarzan, plays like jane.