There are 187 users in the forums

Ricky Jean Francois

Teams that I've heard have some level of interest in RJF:

Titans
Packers
Eagles
49ers
Sry to say it but I think RJF is way overrated N if he gets starting money he won't live up to it ... he got pushed around when he started for tha cowboy its like teams knew he wasn't anything special N pushed him around .... thanx for tha few yrs of service but I hope N wish ur not back ....
He will be missed if we can't resign him.
I think the flaws that RJF showed were due to the coaches being indecisive about where to have him focus playing at. Bulk him up at NT? Slim him down to multi-task at DE and NT? Nah.. enough of that. Bulk him up... stick him at NT.. and let him work there all offseason. He'll likely be better than any rookie we sign. We won't have to pay him 5 mil a year, but if that's what he wants? Then no thanks... needs to show more to get that much of a raise in pay.
since we're good now, free agents we have like this who arent starters but key role players, they're going to get overpaid by the lesser teams because of our recent success.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Teams that I've heard have some level of interest in RJF:

Titans
Packers
Eagles
49ers

The link is about 2 weeks old, but the Ravens look like another team interested.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/28/ravens-have-some-interest-in-ricky-jean-francois/

Add the Browns to the list as well:
@MaryKayCabot: #Browns are believed to be interested in 49ers free agent DT Ricky Jean-Francois, 6-3, 295. 26 years, former 7th rounder
He's a lot better than many in this thread make him out to be. We kept him on the bench far too often. There's a reason so many teams are after him. It was kind of nutty he didn't play more in the Superbowl.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#49ers DT Ricky Jean-Francois will take visits before making a choice, per source. Teams interested: #Eagles, #Colts, #Saints,#Titans
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#49ers DT Ricky Jean-Francois will take visits before making a choice, per source. Teams interested: #Eagles, #Colts, #Saints,#Titans

Thanks for updating!
Ian Williams time

Wow, maybe he breaks out with the right team but I doubt it. Amazing that many teams are interested. I thought it would be easy to re-sign him at like 2-3 mil a year for 2-3 years. I'm guessing Ian Williams is his replacement only he cost 3.2 for 2 years and will be playing for us for like 3 years yet at 4.1 mil compared to RJF who could get 3-5 mil a year.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM ]
LOL.... How did I ever miss that... LOL... Peanut butter and Jelly.
Originally posted by CainanUK:
I hope to Christ that if he gets a sack he busts out peanut butter jelly time all over Russel Wilson!

luvin' this!!
@AdamSchefter: #49ers DL Ricky Jean-Francois scheduled to visit Eagles on Wednesday.
Originally posted by PTulini:
@AdamSchefter: #49ers DL Ricky Jean-Francois scheduled to visit Eagles on Wednesday.

They already took Sopoaga. Greedy b*****ds
Share 49ersWebzone