LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

If Tebow came to the Niners...

Shop 49ers game tickets
This thread should be in NT because its grade A retarded.
DO
NOT
FUXJING
WANT
No
I would take him...as a TE project, for vet minimum. As a bonus, if he panned out at the Position he should have played from the start, he could be emergency third string QB.
  • dj43
Tebow is an exceptional athlete with great leadership properties. He has never been with a decent QB coach. I have no doubt Harbaugh would turn him into a highly effective QB. Some one is going to grab this guy and make the rest of the league look silly.
Originally posted by dj43:
Tebow is an exceptional athlete with great leadership properties. He has never been with a decent QB coach. I have no doubt Harbaugh would turn him into a highly effective QB. Some one is going to grab this guy and make the rest of the league look silly.

Then we could do the Tebowing and Kaepernicking.

Seriously, HELL TO THE N-O.

Kaep proved to he was a better Tebow.
  • dj43
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Then we could do the Tebowing and Kaepernicking.

Seriously, HELL TO THE N-O.

Kaep proved to he was a better Tebow.

Big difference between Tebow and Kaep is that Ck went into great situation. Tebow could not have gone to a worse situation. Tebow was 8-2 on the same team Peyton Manning is now 10-3.

EDIT: I'm not advocating he come here. There would be better values for this team. I am only saying that TT could be a very good QB if someone who knows what they are doing worked with him.
[ Edited by dj43 on Dec 20, 2012 at 6:53 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran

NO.
NO!!!
Originally posted by carlgo:
People talk about trading Smith, the Jets are an obvious possible destination and Tebow would be offered as part of the deal. If this happened, what would be Tebow's role here? Looking forward to the entertaining answers sure to come...

Punt protection....and that's about it.
If we can't get most of our draft picks on the field we'll sure find a way for the new Tivo spokesman.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This. And double it.
Share 49ersWebzone