There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Griffin or Kaepernick?

Griffin or Kaepernick?

Its Kapp for me. Both players and run and spin it. But Kapp can take more of the hits and its in that durability that Kapp wins out. I was shocked to see RGIII still trying to run around on that leg like he was near 100% against the hawks. Dude had to trust in his arm to sink the hawks and he had them early with the 2TDs.
You can't hurt what you can't catch
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
RG3, my god this board has lost all objectivity whatsoever

I agree.

The question asked is fundamentally irrational.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Whom ever the Niners get, I Roll with them. Kaep for the next 14 years!
wrong thread damnit
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
KAEPERNICK!!!!!!
Originally posted by buck:

I agree.

Cuz kaepernick is better
RG3 won't last with his stature CK7 is a BEAST!!
CK every day all day
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Kaep. Griffin strikes me as a guy that's going to get hurt and shorten his career.

Winner?
I think at this point the answer should be obvious.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Kaep. Griffin strikes me as a guy that's going to get hurt and shorten his career.

Winner?

I agree.

Why? It's a legit question. I think RG3 might be more talented overall than Kap, but I'd rather have Kap as my QB for the simple fact that RG3 is very injury prone and has a history.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I agree.

Why? It's a legit question. I think RG3 might be more talented overall than Kap, but I'd rather have Kap as my QB for the simple fact that RG3 is very injury prone and has a history.

How is he more talented? Kaep is taller, bigger, stronger, with a stronger arm (yes even stronger than RG3). Just as fast. Less injury history.

What are you basing "more talented" on? Higher draft pick? Sometimes people miss in the draft. Montana was in the 3rd round. Brady in the 6th. You don't think they would go higher if they did those drafts over?

Kaep would go higher for sure if they did that draft over. And RG3 maybe lower since he can't even get through 1 season without tearing up his knee and buckling it over and over despite a brace. To go along with his other ripped up knee from college. RG3 was drafted too high IMO for long term health prospects. Giving up 3 first rounders for him was crazy. The argument is closer than you guys think. Based on everything we know now I'd say Kaep.
It's almost funny to read this beginning of this thread now. A month or two of recent history can drastically change the context of this question.

Uhm... I'll go with Kaep.