LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Griffin or Kaepernick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Griffin or Kaepernick?

lulz
Griffin is a tremendous talent. He's got a great arm to complement those legs. The different between Harbaugh and Shanahan here is that one guy is trying to make his QB's arm the mainstay of his ability, and using the legs as a complement whereas the other is doing vice versa.

Griffin wont last long if he keeps playing like this.
WAS did Griffen dirty. When your backup is playing well, you must protect your franchise QB from himself. He should demand a renegotiation for that alone.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Not to be a homer, but I'm definitely going with Kap now that Griffen keeps getting hurt. Though I agree with Joecool, RGIII should have never been in that game.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Not to be a homer, but I'm definitely going with Kap now that Griffen keeps getting hurt. Though I agree with Joecool, RGIII should have never been in that game.

Like Kap and excited about his future but I would trade him in a heartbeat for RG3. Cant believe Shanahan left him in that game either. Really stupid.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
RG3 its not even close. I like Kap but this its not close.

Sike.....to late to take this back?
RG3's knee is messed UP now. It was damaged so badly that he may have to become a pocket passer, and probably has a shorter career. You could see it a mile away with how wreckless he played.

After what Kaep showed us tonight in the biggest game of his life, itd be hard not to take Kaep.
Wow after this game and taking Griffins injuries into consideration, I would take Kaepernick any day. Unless Shanahan stops making him a running qb instead of a passer like in college, he could have a very short career. He isnt like Newton, he isnt a huge freak of nature.
Kaep is better right now and I think he will continue to get better.
Its Kapp for me. Both players and run and spin it. But Kapp can take more of the hits and its in that durability that Kapp wins out. I was shocked to see RGIII still trying to run around on that leg like he was near 100% against the hawks. Dude had to trust in his arm to sink the hawks and he had them early with the 2TDs.

You can't hurt what you can't catch
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
RG3, my god this board has lost all objectivity whatsoever

I agree.

The question asked is fundamentally irrational.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Whom ever the Niners get, I Roll with them. Kaep for the next 14 years!
wrong thread damnit
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
KAEPERNICK!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone