There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Griffin or Kaepernick?

Griffin or Kaepernick?

I'd take Russell Wilson over RGIII, CK, and Luck.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

ok
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
RGIII in a heartbeat
He's faster, a much better passer, reads defenses better, a smarter football player.
RGIII is a stud

I'm not sure RG3 is faster, and even if he was it wouldn't be by much
RG3 ran a 4.41 and Colin ran a 4.53 not to much difference in speed if you were to have then side to side, however Colin's shuttle time of 4.18 and 3 cone 6.85 is very similar to Nick Perry's of 4.66 shuttle and 7.25 3 cone, I don't remember RG3 doing the 3 cone or the shuttle but watching him play he is MUCH better than Kap in space and moves around with exceptional agility, where as Kap is more of a down hill runner not that good in space. Just my personal take
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
RGIII in a heartbeat
He's faster, a much better passer, reads defenses better, a smarter football player.
RGIII is a stud

RG3 ran a 4.41 and Colin ran a 4.53 not to much difference in speed if you were to have then side to side, however Colin's shuttle time of 4.18 and 3 cone 6.85 is very similar to Nick Perry's of 4.66 shuttle and 7.25 3 cone, I don't remember RG3 doing the 3 cone or the shuttle but watching him play he is MUCH better than Kap in space and moves around with exceptional agility, where as Kap is more of a down hill runner not that good in space. Just my personal take
I beg to differ, 4.41 is elite speed, there are some teams where Griffin would be the fastest player, others teams might have 2-3 guys that run that fast. On the other hand I would be willing to bet the average team has 10 guys who could run around 4.53.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
RGIII in a heartbeat
RGIII is a stud

I beg to differ, 4.41 is elite speed, there are some teams where Griffin would be the fastest player, others teams might have 2-3 guys that run that fast. On the other hand I would be willing to bet the average team has 10 guys who could run around 4.53.
If both were in a race head to head at the finish line it would be bang bang, that's all i was getting at. The point I was trying to make though is that Griffin is more of an elite RUNNER (overall) than Kap.
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Dec 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM ]
Russell Wilson.
Griffin and it's not close
Russel Wilson
Right now...Griffin.
First day on a niners forum and I see this garbage.....people way football smarter than us already made this decision. 2 words "Nevada Wolfpack". Disclaimer: Seahawks fan
Originally posted by Sparta733:
First day on a niners forum and I see this garbage.....people way football smarter than us already made this decision. 2 words "Nevada Wolfpack". Disclaimer: Seahawks fan

Coming from someone who can't spell their qb's name? Lol

well I'm totally on your side, but are you doing here anyways?

3 words: Mississippi Valley State
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

3 words: Mississippi Valley State

Brigham Young University
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home