49ers' Director of Player Personnel rumored for several GM openings

Shop 49ers game tickets
looks like he wont be going anywhere
Originally posted by ads_2006:

+1

Looks like none of our coaches are going anywhere either.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Looks like none of our coaches are going anywhere either.

SD and CAR are still open, NYJ is no sure thing either. I wont say he's staying until I hear that SD and NYJ are filled - his SD interview was today(decision expected tomorrow or Thursday IIRC) and NYJ could have been trying to leverage him with the "interest" in Caldwell and the reports that the interview didn't go "well".

and to say none of our coaches are leaving is not accurat either as its a complete given that if Mularkey is fired that Roman becomes a top 3 candidate for JAX.
Gamble ain't goin anywhere

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer Colts dir of player personnel Tom Telesco is in SD, had his second interview there for Chargers GM position yesterday. Down to him & Raye.
From Jets MB

@TurnOnTheJets
Re: Report on Gamble interview not going well, heard from a source he lacks understanding of salary cap...just passing it along #Jets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
From Jets MB

@TurnOnTheJets
Re: Report on Gamble interview not going well, heard from a source he lacks understanding of salary cap...just passing it along #Jets

That's why we have paraag, so gamble can focus on talent
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
From Jets MB

@TurnOnTheJets

lolz as I joked earlier he probably said he wanted to pull a Reggie McKenzie and just purge the roster right now(in the process take a bunch of cap hits), suck for a couple years and build talent through the draft. The owner was probably like "OMG We'd be laughing stock for that long? I can't wait that long"
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM ]
Looks like gamble is a horrible interviewer
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

but an excellent talent.

Our little secret.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

but an excellent talent.

Our little secret.

so he's tebow-esque?