Luck or Kaepernick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Luck or Kaepernick?

My vote goes to CK7

arm strength CK> Luck
Accuracy CK=Luck (push)
mobility CK > Luck
speed CK > Luck
mental intelligence Luck > CK (right now but that's because Luck has been running NFL type offense during college with Harbaugh as his mentor, in a few years with CK having more NFL experience and Harbaugh around Ck may be just as good as Luck in this aspect)
Originally posted by Sambo:
If Harbaugh could turn Kaep into the QB he is now, imagine what he can do with Luck. Luck>Kaep. Moss and other wideout would get 50+ yards td passes every game.

Sorry, But Luck has had Harbaugh for 4 years in Stanford. That's alot of years of mentoring his QB skills.
Kaeperluck
Kaepernick all day!
Short term, Luck may be better. Long term Kaepernick will definitely be better. Yeah, I'm a 49er fan, but I'm also an objective realist.
Sorry, I love Kaep, but it's definitely Luck.
Wouldn't trade him for anybody else right now.
Luck
I love me some Kaep but I'd go with Luck just because of the pure awesomeness of Stanford coach and QB reuniting in the NFL.
How can people say Luck???

Yea the kid looked great this season, but Kap has been nothing less than amazing in this playoff run. We are going to have an amazing team with him as our QB; he is our next great QB, and be thankful we have him and Harbaugh.

It's difficult to address such a question. Luck was in the limelight at Stanford, Kaep was not under the media glare at Nevada. Winning Super Bowls is the final judgment. In the brief time Kaep has been the starting QB his multidimensional play is something rarely seen.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I love me some Kaep but I'd go with Luck just because of the pure awesomeness of Stanford coach and QB reuniting in the NFL.

Imagine if Harbaugh had Kap at Stanford
Luckernip
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Luckernip

sounds kinda dirty...........
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Short term, Luck may be better. Long term Kaepernick will definitely be better. Yeah, I'm a 49er fan, but I'm also an objective realist.

It's actually the exact opposite of this. Luck's style of play has much longer longevity. Kaepernick is going to have to adjust as he loses the ability to run past people. Playing from inside the pocket EVERY play is very different than what Kaep is doing.

Luck is the truth.
Share 49ersWebzone