There are 132 users in the forums

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by awol36:
Is pit playing at home..lol

thats what im saying.. im hearing a ton of cheers when pitt scores LOL.

should have seen the crowd shot, looked like nothing but Pit fans...

Kinda like candlestick from last year?
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Those uniforms are scarier.

You know what's funny, I grew up in the NW and therefore I understand why our colors are what they are. Also, I get that if you aren't from "South Alaska" our colors repulse you. Either way, I love that we aren't confined by our history and feel the freedom to be innovative with our uni's.

I love our uni's and colors, it's just an added bonus that it pisses all of you whiner fans off;-)

Whereabouts are you from/live? Im a big fan of the Pacific Northwest. One of my best friends lives in Seattle and the other is in Portland.
If the Cowboys are in the Playoffs I'd like to face them
OT
Originally posted by communist:
???

And what is Oregon of the NFL???

Oregon Ducks come out with outrageous uniforms every week thinking their setting a fashion trend. Their uniforms are the ugliest things that you'd ever see.

oregon ducks uniforms are badass! you are crazy! lol you are literally the first person iv ever met that hasnt like their uniforms. also the reason why every week they have awesome uniforms is cause nike is based in oregon and phil night (founder of CEO) is an oregon alum so he spoils the school. those uniforms actually help sway atheletes to come to that school.

lamichael james said one of his requierments to go to a college was if they used nike uniforms. why not have the most badass nike uniforms? lol
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
According to Phil Simms the wind in favor of the cowboys...

Those AC units must be blowing big time in that dome

Cowboys stadium has big doors at each end of the stadium that can open to give the stadium the feel of an outdoor stadium. My assumption would be that these doors are open tonight.
Roethlisberger
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Roethlisberger

Terrible throw.
Freeze Dan Bailey, he's 0-9 kicking FG's after a timeout
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
???

Oregon Ducks come out with outrageous uniforms every week thinking their setting a fashion trend. Their uniforms are the ugliest things that you'd ever see.

oregon ducks uniforms are badass! you are crazy! lol you are literally the first person iv ever met that hasnt like their uniforms. also the reason why every week they have awesome uniforms is cause nike is based in oregon and phil night (founder of CEO) is an oregon alum so he spoils the school. those uniforms actually help sway atheletes to come to that school.

lamichael james said one of his requierments to go to a college was if they used nike uniforms. why not have the most badass nike uniforms? lol

Your crazy. Those uni combinations are the ugliest things I've ever seen. No style at all. But, hey each his own.

That kick was too short for Dan Bailey to choke it away
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
???

Your crazy. Those uni combinations are the ugliest things I've ever seen. No style at all. But, hey each his own.

You are definitely the 1st person I've come across and describe them as the UGLIEST
We are so close to kickoff damnit still seems like forever.
Originally posted by BayArea:
According to Phil Simms the wind in favor of the cowboys...

Those AC units must be blowing big time in that dome

Cowboys stadium has big doors at each end of the stadium that can open to give the stadium the feel of an outdoor stadium. My assumption would be that these doors are open tonight.

Stop being so smart!

lol I did find your first comment amusing though...
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If the Cowboys are in the Playoffs I'd like to face them

Yeah Id much rather face them than the Giants or Seahawks. I was actually happy the Falcons beat the Giants. Id rather have to play in Atlanta and the Giants in SF.
Share 49ersWebzone