LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a joke of a call..
Great. These dudes scare me
Wish we could move around Vernon Davis like that. Offense has been really blah since we stopped throwing him the ball.
I wish we had a playcaller as talented as Josh McDaniels.
Kinda scared
WOW this game just got out of hand fast. Im not going to be able to sleep for the whole week.
I don't know who will cover Welker. Sure as hell not Rogers or we will be done every third down.
Aint scurred. This Texan defense is overrated
WTF Brady converts every damn 3rd & long (and every 1st & 2nd down for that matter). Fangio better have some real good wrinkles on D.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I don't know who will cover Welker. Sure as hell not Rogers or we will be done every third down.

It'll be Carlos, just like Amedola owning his a** a few weeks ago

I hope we get Vernon Davis the ball next week. No one on that Patriots defense can cover him.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I wish we had a playcaller as talented as Josh McDaniels.

Lol, he sucked without Brady.
Our offense better come up with points galore just to keep our D in the game.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Cant make a mistake and turn over the ball on the Pats, Brady will make us pay with full points. we are going to have to take their best punch/s early.

yea the less they have the ball the better

Good point. Run the hell out of the ball and keep it away from Tom.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
WOW this game just got out of hand fast. Im not going to be able to sleep for the whole week.

Our team is watching this game salivating, calling out everything the Texans are doing wrong which is a lot. They are not playing physical at all. Bunch of man coverage. I don't understand what the f**k Wade Phillips is thinking.
Share 49ersWebzone