There are 156 users in the forums

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
On a good note, if we dont have our usual holding calls, i see gore going off and sustaining drives against this Pats D.
Womp womp
Damn that place sounds loud, its not doing anything to the Houston offense though.
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Cheering for the Pats tonight...I don't want them playing with a chip on their shoulder next week, I want them on a high from beating the #1 team in the NFL. Then they'll be ripe for the picking

Or they'll just lose two in a row

Ya i like that better.

Not likely since the Pats havent lost in the reg season at home in December since 2002. Maybe their schedule has finally caught up to them in 10 years?? Haaaa

Lol that means nothing.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Kill Brady!

yes please

LEAVE SOME FOR ALDON!!!

This
Play like we did yesterday and we'll get beat by 4 touchdowns
we can move on their defense , its a matter of keeping up with brady in the scoring thats gonna determine the game.
Well, Houston has some ground to make up
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Dec 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Cheering for the Pats tonight...I don't want them playing with a chip on their shoulder next week, I want them on a high from beating the #1 team in the NFL. Then they'll be ripe for the picking

Or they'll just lose two in a row

Ya i like that better.

No I like the first one better in Pickem I started off picking Patriots then switched to Texans but in the end my gut instinct kept saying PATRIOTS PATRIOTS PATRIOTS so at the last minute I changed my pick back to the Patriots

For Next Week I will be taking the 49ers over the Patriots, I would feel a little too dirty if I even considered betting against the 49ers
Texans D doesn't hit like ours does. Lloyd is a p***y and Welker will get broke in half going over the middle....

Damn Houston getting a good look at what a real opponent can do to your weaknesses.
Brady is right on the money, looks sharp. Can't see the Pats having as much separation with their receivers. Have to keep Brady off the field. Pound, Pound, Pound!
Texans D doesn't hit like ours does. Lloyd is a p***y and Welker will get broke in half going over the middle....

I think Welker is going to wear Carlos out, he's scares me the most
wilfork too slow to get to kaep though
Don't understand-- when we play fake exactly like that we don't get guys that wide open downfield. With a single safety coverage. That look too easy for the Patriots. We play fake the whole freak'n game and don't get that open twice a game.

WTF
Share 49ersWebzone