There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Play the game and move on, this isn't high school, these are grown men

Grown men who spend every day of their lives together..

Show some respect

Grown men who basically just saw a brother die. Id take some time off work and life if that happened.



They're coworkers not brothers, If they didn't cancel games for 9/11 why would they for a suicide murderer.
Wow, the couple had a 3-month old daughter in the house where the girlfriend was shot. Also the victim's mother was there when it happened.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
The guy was clearly troubled, but he just ruined/affected countless lives. The woman he killed, her mother who witnessed it, the 2 men who witnessed him kill himself and that poor baby who is now left parentless and will go through life knowing why. And those were just the people close to the situation.

Exactly. I've got no empathy for Belcher at the moment in contrast to those whom he harmed so needlessly.

He might have been fighting demons in his head that none us could ever comprehend. No one knows. Its easy for everyone to say "I would never kill myself" but Im sure that most everyone who does has said that in their lifetimes. RIP and condolences to all involved in this tragedy.

I can understand not having empathy for Belcher right now. He is dead, so the ones hurting are the living.

However, please remember that we do not know the circumstances involved. Try not to judge right now.

I say this as a person with mental health issues that cause violent black-outs.

Sometimes a tragedy is just a tragedy.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,030
Originally posted by Snider8706:
They're coworkers not brothers, If they didn't cancel games for 9/11 why would they for a suicide murderer.

Um i'm pretty sure they did cancel games
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
They're coworkers not brothers, If they didn't cancel games for 9/11 why would they for a suicide murderer.

Um i'm pretty sure they did cancel games

Yep, a whole week.
Yeah, 9/11 happened early enough in the season that every game was canceled and added to the end of the year.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by BobS:
True, but most people die of old age or disease. 25 year old rich guy with a newborn committing murder - suicide is pretty rare and shocking, especially one you assume isn't doing hard drugs.

Um suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. And #1 in college students. This is an ignorant post. The only reason people don't hear about suicide is because it's unaccepted in our society and people push it under the rug like it isn't a big deal. When it is.

One of my friends committed suicide when they were only 13 years old.
Jovan Belcher ‏@Jovan_Belcher
As Jovan's agent.... One RT= $1 Dollar donation to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

this made me sad...

Jovan Belcher ‏@Jovan_Belcher
Part of the money will also go to the beautiful child that no longer has parents.

I dont feel worse for anyone more than I do for the child
So sad..
Why did he kill the girl?

What is so serious to wanna kill a girl when he could get so any others????
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

RT @SI_PeterKing From 5-yr-old Boston Globe story on Jovan Belcher: His major at Maine was Child Development and Family Relations

the irony


i wonder what motivated him to do this
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,030
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Jovan Belcher ‏@Jovan_Belcher
As Jovan's agent.... One RT= $1 Dollar donation to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

this made me sad...

Jovan Belcher ‏@Jovan_Belcher
Part of the money will also go to the beautiful child that no longer has parents.

I dont feel worse for anyone more than I do for the child
So sad..

8,658 RETWEETS
'
https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Why did he kill the girl?

What is so serious to wanna kill a girl when he could get so any others????

Huh?
Three month old, damn. Breaks my heart.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Play the game and move on, this isn't high school, these are grown men

Grown men who spend every day of their lives together..

Show some respect

Grown men who basically just saw a brother die. Id take some time off work and life if that happened.



They're coworkers not brothers, If they didn't cancel games for 9/11 why would they for a suicide murderer.

They're a lot more than coworkers. He may have been best friends with some of the players.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Why did he kill the girl?

What is so serious to wanna kill a girl when he could get so any others????

Only thing I found was the they had an argument after she came back from a trey songz concert last night around 1 a