There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jay Glazer just tweeted that a Browns employee hung himself at the team facility yesterday.

Glazer: Browns also dealt w tragedy yesterday when team discovered an employee committed suicide by hanging himself in the ... tmi.me/BmH5W

Damn....what the f**k is going on.

Dont worry guys Bob Costas is all over this and after he gets "hand guns" out of everybody hands he is then going to go after everybody's ropes. So rest assurd that there will be no more death...
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Dec 3, 2012 at 3:08 AM ]
Friend: Belcher "Was Dazed, Suffering From Short-Term Memory Loss" After Last Game; Alcohol, Painkillers, Domestic Tensions Played Role In Murder-Suicide

http://deadspin.com/5964917/friend-jovan-belcher-was-dazed-suffering-from-short+term-memory-loss-after-last-game-drinking-pain-medication-domestic-tensions-played-role-in-shootings
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Dont worry guys Bob Costas is all over this and after he gets "hand guns" out of everybody hands he is then going to go after all everybody's ropes. So rest assurd that there will be no more death...

But they have no self defense value. Seriously nobody has ever saved their life or the life of another with a handgun.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Dont worry guys Bob Costas is all over this and after he gets "hand guns" out of everybody hands he is then going to go after everybody's ropes. So rest assurd that there will be no more death...

Costas had no business expressing personal political views on a football show. Also guns are illegal in Mexico, how is that working?
Peter King's MMQ states that he shot her NINE times.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chief_other_girl_uULWUcuM7p4tJb2PLeaITP

Now it makes since why the shooting took place at 7 am
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Friend: Belcher "Was Dazed, Suffering From Short-Term Memory Loss" After Last Game; Alcohol, Painkillers, Domestic Tensions Played Role In Murder-Suicide

http://deadspin.com/5964917/friend-jovan-belcher-was-dazed-suffering-from-short+term-memory-loss-after-last-game-drinking-pain-medication-domestic-tensions-played-role-in-shootings

Going to call b******t on this. This is the family trying to lay background for when they try to sue the NFL over this.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

After shooting his girlfriend dead, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher leaned over her body in their bathroom, said he was sorry and kissed her on the forehead, it has emerged.

His apologetic goodbye was witnessed by Belcher's mother, who had heard gunfire and ran to her son's bedroom at his rented Independence, Missouri home, police told the Kansas City Star.

The NFL player, who later went on to kill himself outside his team's stadium, then said sorry to his mother, kissed his three-month-old daughter and jumped into his Bentley to flee the scene. The descriptions of Belcher's last hours alive, revealed by police sources, provide more details surrounding the death of his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, 22, and his suicide on Saturday morning.

Sources have claimed that the pair were struggling with parenthood just ahead of the football season, and the stress at home caused him to snap.

His team had even provided counseling to help the couple with their problems, the Star reported. Belcher's mother, who will now take care of the couple's orphaned daughter, had moved from New York to Missouri to help the pair during the stressful time. She told police that, just before 8am on Saturday, she heard her son say: 'You can't talk to me like that!' before she heard gunfire, the Star reported. He shot her in the chest, neck and abdomen.

He then drove to Arrowhead Stadium, where he came across Chiefs General Manager Scott Pioli and got out of his car with his gun pointed at his own head.

'I did it,' he said, according to police. 'I killed her.' He added that, despite the team's counselling, 'it was too late.'

Piolo tried to persuade Belcher to put down the gun but Belcher simply thanked him for everything he had done for him, and asked him to take care of his daughter. As Chiefs Head Coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs arrived, Belcher reportedly said: 'Guys, I have to do this.' With the sounds of police sirens getting closer, Belcher ignored the pleas of his bosses and walked away, saying, 'I got to go, I can't be here.'

He then knelt behind a car, made the sign of the cross across his chest and fired a single shot into his head, the Star reported. Kansas City added that they think Belcher took his own life because of what he had done to Perkins.

'He cared about her,' Sharp said. 'I don't think he could live with himself.'

The details from police come after they released the chilling audio of the communications between first responders investigating the murder-suicide.

[ Edited by VDSF on Dec 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
wow.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Going to call b******t on this. This is the family trying to lay background for when they try to sue the NFL over this.

Dude has a history of anger issues.... Sounds like he was abusing alcohol and pain killers as well.

If he had anger issues before his 1st concussion, NFL could be safe from liability regardless.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://fox2now.com/2012/12/05/nfl-linebackers-mother-screams-as-his-baby-cries-in-911-tapes/

f**ked up that this is even on the internet, but here ya go
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Chief:
This dude was a total piece of s**t, stole that babies momma.

And the babies daddy so its even worse.

It seems everybody wants to make it so much worse (if thats possible) by pointing out that a man killed a woman. It is no worse than a woman killing a man.

Huh? Its about one human killing another and robbing the child of both her parents. It is a senseless and cowardly act - regardless of whether it was done by a man or a woman. It is a tragedy and I have nothing but disgust for Belcher. But, not anymore than I would his girlfriend if she had done this act.

Apparently it made a lot of sense to him, as far as cowardly...well, I won't venture into that. There are a lot worse things going on in this country daily and Belcher deserves no more disgust than anyone else. He committed a crime, took another's life, and for whatever reason carried out the maximum punishment on himself. Two people are dead, no accolades or profound disgust should be levied, just another day in America.
Jovan Belcher Spent Drunk Night With Other Woman Before Murder-Suicide--

Jovan Belcher — the NFL player who murdered the mother of his child before killing himself — got drunk with another woman the night before the tragedy and spent the night at her house.

Brittni Glass confirmed to the New York Post that she was indeed with the Kansas City Chiefs linebacker on Friday night:

"I was with him that night, that's it."

Belcher killed his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, with nine gunshots, orphaning their 3-month-old daughter. He then drove to the Chiefs' practice facility and killed himself in front of his coach and GM.

Earlier reports said he was angry that Kasandra was out late at a Trey Songz concert.

But sources tell the Post that Belcher was out much later and wasn't even home to note his baby-mama's arrival time.

They say he went to dinner with Glass "at a local tavern," had a bunch of drinks, took her home and passed out in his Bentley in front of her house. When cops woke him up he went into Glass' place and spent the night there. Glass wouldn't say which room he slept in. She says they weren't in a relationship, but neighbors say they've seen his car at her house several times.
http://www.heavy.com/news/2012/12/jovan-belcher-spent-drunk-night-with-other-woman-before-murder-suicide/
What a gigantic douche bag