LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I'm sure he was a good dude, maybe we should have PM'd him and talked about his feelings. Because maybe he had a perfectly reasonable motive for killing the mother of his kid. Yup we are wrong for calling the douchebag coward a douchebag coward

What's the f**king point?
What do you personally gain from calling this guy a douchebag coward?

I don't know if you got the memo, but this is a forum where people discuss facts AND opinions.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The same can be said vice versa, sometimes I have to remind myself this is a fan's forum, and some will defend a douchbag

No one is defending this guy for killing his GF/Himself.
Just reserving judgement on who he is because no one knew about this guy before about an hour ago.

I don't see a point in calling this guy a coward or whatever because I don't know who he was, what he was going through, what was said .... etc. Even if you did know... what is the point of calling him a coward?

I don't need to know anything except that he killed his GF and child's mother over an argument.

The only thing that could reverse my opinion on him as a cowrd or douchebag or scumbag, is that he did it out of self defense.

Kind of doubt that it was self defense given that he shot his girlfriend "multiple times" Also, it was his own mother that called the police.

"Authorities reported receiving a call Saturday morning from a woman who said her daughter had been shot multiple times at a residence about five miles away from the Arrowhead complex. The call actually came from Belcher's mother, who referred to the victim as her daughter, leading to some initial confusion, police said."
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I don't know if you got the memo, but this is a forum where people discuss facts AND opinions.

Is that not what we're doing?

It is, but you are so hung up on us calling him a coward. Why do you care so much?

So why do you keep asking us why we are calling him a douch bag? Why is it important to you for me to NOT say what I think?
What a piece of s**t he was.. Very tragic and sad but still

It is, but you are so hung up on us calling him a coward. Why do you care so much?

LOL same thought!
  • Garce
  • Veteran

LOL same thought!

If you say the reason... then we can move on - the fact that you guys just keep saying the same things and avoiding the question is quite comical.
I don't really care what you say - I'm interested in why, but apparently I'm not going to get an answer.

Here is a quote from his agent:
Joe Linta, Belcher's agent who also represents Crennel, said when he first heard the news, he thought it was a prank.

"He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know. I didn't have a lot of individual contact with him but this is so out of character for him. Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong."

LOL same thought!

If you say the reason... then we can move on - the fact that you guys just keep saying the same things and avoiding the question is quite comical.
I don't really care what you say - I'm interested in why, but apparently I'm not going to get an answer.

Here is a quote from his agent:
Joe Linta, Belcher's agent who also represents Crennel, said when he first heard the news, he thought it was a prank.

"He was the last person in the world you would expect," Linta said. "Completely out of character for the guy I know. I didn't have a lot of individual contact with him but this is so out of character for him. Completely out of character. He was charitable, polite, articulate -- and something went crazy wrong."

What do you mean why? I dunno, maybe he killed a woman who was the mother of his child with multiple gun shots!!!!!

Too bad for belcher , bc now he will be more remembered as a murderer.
In an extremely tragic situation such as this, leave it to members of a fan forum to argue about this or that.

You guys want to talk about meaningless?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
In an extremely tragic situation such as this, leave it to members of a fan forum to argue about this or that.

I really wasnt arguing. I was simply stating my opinion regarding what I thought of someone who kills the mother of his child and then kills himself. I couldnt care less if people agree or disagree.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
What do you mean why? I dunno, maybe he killed a woman who was the mother of his child with multiple gun shots!!!!!

Too bad for belcher , bc now he will be more remembered as a murderer.

I'm not asking why you feel the way you do about Belcher. That is obvious.
I'm asking why you feel the need to call him a douchebag/coward on top of it? What do you personally gain?

I guess I just don't see the point.

I think it's an easy stance to take and nothing is really gained by anyone for people doing that.
It's your opinion - I respect that. Just genuinely curious. Not trying to be condescending.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

No one is arguing.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I really wasnt arguing. I was simply stating my opinion regarding what I thought of someone who kills the mother of his child and then kills himself. I couldnt care less if people agree or disagree.

I wasn't actually referring to you, and I agree with the bolded.

Generally speaking, I think in this situation people should express remorse or whatever, move on and not speculate. That leads to disagreements and eventually turns into a myriad of disrespect.

IMO.
It's tragic.
Share 49ersWebzone