LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Janitor:
While what he did was terrible, please, speaking as a person not a mod, refrain from judgement. As someone who has at one point struggled with suicidal thoughts, it is not as easy as saying "He was selfish and wanted out". It's a sickness, there are so many factors involved, and the human mind can be an immensely complex thing.

Let's call it what it was, a terrible tragedy for all involved.

Sorry, I am not going to refrain from judgement on this pathetic loser. He killed his baby's mother. Once he did that he knew his life was f**ked and took the easy way out to kill himself and not have to deal with REAL judgement. This guy deserves no sympathy at all. He deserves all the scorn, all the judgement, and every bad thing that can be said against him.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Basically Rae Carruth is a scum bag Bc he didn't kill himself after shooting the mother of his child. But had he killed himself , some people on the zone would show him sympathy.

This.

This isn't just a suicide. It's a murder-suicide. He took the life of another, couldn't handle the guilt or potential consequences, and killed himself. I feel terrible for everyone involved, except Belcher. He's burning in hell right now.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Yeah. I was a kid when that happened but do remember that he killed himself at home... I think after getting in a fight with his girlfriend?

Yeah, i think i was in 6th grade. Was home after school when they announced it. Heard it was a fight with his gf, but also that his estranged father had tried getting back in his life or something to that effect. It was a really sad story that came out of nowhere. I actually met him in the locker room after a game against the Jazz where he had a career game. Still have his autograph on a ball.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Wow.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
But didnt he kill her at 8am?

Yep

I just don't understand why he Couldn't just go his separate ways from her instead of killing her. He isn't even MARRIED to her!!!!

He's a f**king selfish coward

Pretty much!!!!!

She probably broke up with him and it was his way of gaining "control" . If I can't have her, no one can BS.

Then realized how stupid and final it was what he had done.
And you have that on good authority? People, I know it's easy to conclude these things, but no real facts have been released other than they argued, he killed her, and then himself a short time later in front of his HC and GM. It's utter irresponsible for any of us to attach any motive to this before the all the facts have been released.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
And you have that on good authority? People, I know it's easy to conclude these things, but no real facts have been released other than they argued, he killed her, and then himself a short time later in front of his HC and GM. It's utter irresponsible for any of us to attach any motive to this before the all the facts have been released.

Tragic
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Besides the fact that he murdered his girlfriend.....

The worst part is he went to the facility and shot himself in front of Crennel and Pioli.

That's crazy. What did they have to do with it? I can't imagine being in those guys shoes and witnessing that.

Yep

I just don't understand why he Couldn't just go his separate ways from her instead of killing her. He isn't even MARRIED to her!!!!

Pretty much!!!!!

She probably broke up with him and it was his way of gaining "control" . If I can't have her, no one can BS.

You are right, we don't want to contaminate the jury before his trial..,..... Oh wait ......

Yep

Pretty much!!!!!

I dont care what the motive was. It is meaningless. He killed the young lady in cold blood and then was was a coward and killed himself. I think thats all I need to know.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
While what he did was terrible, please, speaking as a person not a mod, refrain from judgement. As someone who has at one point struggled with suicidal thoughts, it is not as easy as saying "He was selfish and wanted out". It's a sickness, there are so many factors involved, and the human mind can be an immensely complex thing.

Sorry, I am not going to refrain from judgement on this pathetic loser. He killed his baby's mother. Once he did that he knew his life was f**ked and took the easy way out to kill himself and not have to deal with REAL judgement. This guy deserves no sympathy at all. He deserves all the scorn, all the judgement, and every bad thing that can be said against him.
This is just terrible. So you knew him well, huh? You have all the info and facts? If not then that's a lot to say about another's tragedy if you know no better than jack sh!t about the circumstances leading up to the tragedy. Lets lay off the conclusions until all the "facts and circumstances of the case" are released to the public. In the mean time lets express our condolences for all interested parties and families.

This is just terrible. So you knew him well, huh? You have all the info and facts? If not then that's a lot to say about another's tragedy if you know no better than jack sh!t about the circumstances leading up to the tragedy. Lets lay off the conclusions until all the "facts and circumstances of the case" are released to the public. In the mean time lets express our condolences for all interested parties and families.

Yeah, there could be facts and circumstances making it a good idea to kill their child's mother. We should give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not a scumbag.
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Dec 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM ]

I dont need to know him. He killed a woman. and I dont think it matters what the circumstances were? He killed his babys mother. Thats enough for me to understand. Then, he could not deal with it and took his own life.

I dont feel the need to refrain from judgement or lay off conclusions. I hope he burns in hell and have no sympathy for him at all. I do have so much sympathy for the his slain girlfriend, her baby, and their family.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Yeah, there could be facts and circumstances making it a good idea to kill their child's mother. We should give him the benefit of the doubt that he is not a scumbag.

What's the point in calling him a scumbag?
I think that kind of goes without saying.
I dont care what the motive was. It is meaningless. He killed the young lady in cold blood and then was was a coward and killed himself. I think thats all I need to know.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is a fan's forum, and as fans we can be utterly irresponsible at times and make unbelievably ignorant and grossly simplistic statements. Unless you are holding back info from the rest of the news consuming public, I dare say you don't know him, his family, or the circumstance well enough to conclude this was "meaningless", that it was in "cold blood", or that he was a "coward". And based on whats been reported thus far it's simply not enough to conclude anything beyond the reported.
Share 49ersWebzone