There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

Rob Ryan must be a great interview. None of his last 6 defenses, in Dal+Cle+Oak, ranked better than 14th in yds allowed/13th in pts allowed.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

Rob Ryan must be a great interview. None of his last 6 defenses, in Dal+Cle+Oak, ranked better than 14th in yds allowed/13th in pts allowed.

Hes a bum just like his brother in NY, just living off their dads reputation and yet clubs continue to put faith in these blowhards. NFL is about being new and innovative (Walsh, JH), not about retreads with a good last name (Singletary, Nolan)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
CollegeFootball 24/7 ‏@NFL_CFB

. @RapSheet reports #PennState head coach Bill O'Brien has been contacted by one #NFL team so far. http://on.nfl.com/1icedo2
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,023
Originally posted by Jcool:
CollegeFootball 24/7 ‏@NFL_CFB

. @RapSheet reports #PennState head coach Bill O'Brien has been contacted by one #NFL team so far. http://on.nfl.com/1icedo2

I like how they don't know the ONE team that is currently looking and everybody knows it was Houston that gave him a call. For a team that still hasn't fired their coach to call they would have to have one hell of a hard on for O'Brien.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,907
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Saints contacted #49ers to attempt to interview 49ers DBs coach Ed Donatell for their DC job. He's under contract. #49ersblocked interview

Take him please. Secondary sucks.

Haha what's up now, 49ers ranked 4th in pass defense!!!!

I remember when the 9ers couldn't crack the top 20's in pass defense. Saints now ranked #3 in pass defense.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Dec 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Saints contacted #49ers to attempt to interview 49ers DBs coach Ed Donatell for their DC job. He's under contract. #49ersblocked interview

Take him please. Secondary sucks.

Haha what's up now, 49ers ranked 4th in pass defense!!!!

I remember when the 9ers couldn't crack the top 20's in pass defense. Saints now ranked #3 in pass defense.

Thank God. This is the best pass defense we've seen from the 49ers in a long time. And we can't simply say it's because of the dominant front 7. The 49ers held their own while members of the front 7 were going through their own issues with injuries or personal matters.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Penn State coach Bill O'Brien wants to reduce his buyout, again http://wp.me/p14QSB-9mRx
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Penn State coach Bill O'Brien wants to reduce his buyout, again http://wp.me/p14QSB-9mRx

There has to be a sense the Jets job is about to open up and he wants that job. Possible the Steelers job may open up too.

Texans? Vikings? Which one would it be.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
CollegeFootball 24/7 ‏@NFL_CFB

Report: @TennesseeTitans' Mike Munchak, @TBBuccaneers' Greg Schiano reach out to Penn State about top job. http://on.nfl.com/1ig1W1Z
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,318
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Schiano quick to say he's not interested in Penn State http://wp.me/p14QSB-9mXQ
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

Rob Ryan must be a great interview. None of his last 6 defenses, in Dal+Cle+Oak, ranked better than 14th in yds allowed/13th in pts allowed.

Hes a bum just like his brother in NY, just living off their dads reputation and yet clubs continue to put faith in these blowhards. NFL is about being new and innovative (Walsh, JH), not about retreads with a good last name (Singletary, Nolan)

We'll explain the drop the cowboys had this year on defense with Ryan gone?
Well, the Monday after is only 3 days away. Going to be interesting to see which ones open up, though I don't think it will be that bad this year. Minnesota, Washington, and Houston are the only ones sure to be open, People were sure Tampa, Miami, and Detroit would be available as well, but Tampa and Miami came on pretty strong. Detroit was in play to win the division, but were just knocked out.
no excuses for schwartz left. Division was winable this year, they sucked again.
they weren't able to win against the crappy giants last sunday. at home. LOSERS...loser mentality is grown from the head, organization-wise. thus, schwartz has to go.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Report: Eagles hire Billy Davis as defensive coordinator http://wp.me/p14QSB-7cuV

Niner Legend


How's this guy still getting a job in the NFL ... and a DC no less. Should be a rule in the NFL -- you lose your job as a coordinator, you only get a position coach on the next one.
Schwartz is going to get it in the shorts.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home