LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
@AlbertBreer: Nice field of 3 (so far) on Chip. Eagles offer structure for coach to wield power. Browns bring $$. Bills have spread-specific skill guys.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
@AlbertBreer: Nice field of 3 (so far) on Chip. Eagles offer structure for coach to wield power. Browns bring $$. Bills have spread-specific skill guys.

But no QB.
Originally posted by Jcool:

But no QB.

there's at least one i can think of that's going to be on the market.
This may be a little off topic but what does jerry jones mean that there's going to be drastic changes in Dallas? And why is he opening his mouth? As soon as this fool steps down and hire real football people to operate the personell side of the cowboys, the cowboys would be relevant again-which would be sad times for me.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

But no QB.

Alex running Chip Kelly's offense? thats a joke
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

But no QB.

i think he talking bout vick
Originally posted by susweel:

But no QB.

i think he talking bout vick

I cant see Vick wanting to do that at his age
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

Chip Kelly not the only Kelly generating NFL interest. ND coach Brian Kelly is rising on some NFL teams radar as well
Originally posted by VA49er:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000120834/article/nfl-headcoaching-search-tracker

Some fun stuff in here. Most fun??? If you ask me it's Nolan to the Eagles.

no way you could sell that fool to the philly fans.

He deserves another shot.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF

I remember that too. I was like wtf, when did we interview him?

Who else did we interview for the job that year?

Mora, Crennell, Cottrell, and Childress.
Yuck.

Childress should of been the choice.

• sfout
  • Veteran

But no QB.

Whats such a joke about it? Its basically identical to Meyer's spread offense he's run in Utah, Florida, and now at Ohio State....Alex might not be Mariota but he's just as athletic as Thomas, Masoli, or Dixon and a better passer than all 3 of them. I couldn't think of a better player to be a stopgap while Kelly grooms his own QB - Just because Vick is a short, athletic QB doesn't make him the best choice for a Kelly based offense.

Of all the free agent-to be QBs Alex is probably the best option from a skill set perspective as well as experience and personality.
Originally posted by pelos21:
He deserves another shot.

He was a train wreck who was in way over his head.
Originally posted by sfout:

But no QB.

Whats such a joke about it? Its basically identical to Meyer's spread offense he's run in Utah, Florida, and now at Ohio State....Alex might not be Mariota but he's just as athletic as Thomas, Masoli, or Dixon and a better passer than all 3 of them. I couldn't think of a better player to be a stopgap while Kelly grooms his own QB - Just because Vick is a short, athletic QB doesn't make him the best choice for a Kelly based offense.

Of all the free agent-to be QBs Alex is probably the best option from a skill set perspective as well as experience and personality.

the only difference is the pace that they run the offense.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Im so happy we have a good coaching staff and solid GM in place because it truly does suck when you have to go through this new coaching hires every few years.

I still remember after they fired Mooch and hired Dennis Erickson that name came out of nowhere. I was like WTF

I remember that too. I was like wtf, when did we interview him?

Who else did we interview for the job that year?

Mora, Crennell, Cottrell, and Childress.
Yuck.

Childress should of been the choice.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

RT @mvmchugh: Any developments on the Bill O'Brien to the NFL rumors? ... Think he wants to be wanted by NFL. We'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone