There are 188 users in the forums

*** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/29 - 12/3 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
So looks like the difference between RG3 week and Kaeps is RG3's fumble was very luckily picked up by a teammate for a TD and Redskins were able to run the ball.

I recall one of Kaep's fumbles in the first Rams game was recovered by Frank and taken for a huge gain. -It's all about the Team, the team, the team.
Wow props to the Skins, they just beat the defending champs in their second meet of the season running a pistol offensive scheme. I think this is a sign of the NFL offense evolving using dynamic QBs who are deadly at running as well as passing.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow props to the Skins, they just beat the defending champs in their second meet of the season running a pistol offensive scheme. I think this is a sign of the NFL offense evolving using dynamic QBs who are deadly at running as well as passing.

Well we run a pistol with Kaep, so therefore if we re-match the Giants in the playoffs we should be able to beat them as well.
This game is really telling about how tough the NFC is this year, the 49ers could might as well finish "80s" style with below 12 wins to take the #2 seed. Packers and Niners could both finish with eleven wins, with the 49ers owning the onus over them + tie to take it.
After watching RG3 run the Skins offense is Chip Kelly's price going up?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Well we run a pistol with Kaep, so therefore if we re-match the Giants in the playoffs we should be able to beat them as well.

Yes we do, but like I said earlier, the Redskins are ahead of the game because they've installed this scheme during the off-season. Right now I think the read-option is just a wrinkle in the game plan, and next season is when I think it becomes a true staple of the offense.
the redskins are gonna be scary good if they keep that coaching staff in tact plus add a few pieces to their secondary.

Oh yea, plus another pass rusher.

Good lord!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....I think I just puked in my mouth, a little..
Share 49ersWebzone