LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

*** WEEK 13 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/29 - 12/3 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by schmons:
$40 mil*
Yeah, who cares about the ring and the fact that he is one of the best QBs in this league for several years...
Im trying to get on the saints message board to witness the meltdown thats going on and the server is to busy.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Nov 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
49ers defense broke Drew Brees. LOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Aints f**king suck cock.

This!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

RT @ESPNFantasy: Drew Brees' scored 3 fantasy points tonight. The last time he scored single digit points in a game was in 2009.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Im trying to get on the saints message board to witness the meltdown thats going on and the server is to busy.

this will make me happy
Originally posted by communist:
$40 mil*
Yeah, who cares about the ring and the fact that he is one of the best QBs in this league for several years...

i most certainly do not care about drew brees and the saints whiny crybaby ass
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Wow Brees having a game for the ages....

Could cost me $100 division title and a bye in fantasy.... f**king f*ggot.

Ronnie Hillman could've cost me $600. If I'd have picked up Bryce Brown like I was planning (I have McCoy) I would've had a first round bye and probably been season points leader ($100). Instead I got a 0 and have bad week 14 matchups and fell slightly behind points leader.

Tonight probably cost me the second chance for a first round bye. Graham f**ked Sproles with the stupid block and my opponent's kicker outscored Roddy White and Darren Sproles combined and Gonzales got almost the same points.

I started the season 6-0, and now 5 of my previous starters are injured and I'm probably going to miss the bye, already lost the $100 for points leader, and have a poor outlook heading into the playoffs.

[ Edited by mug0mug on Nov 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
So happy I'm facing Brees :)

Originally posted by communist:
$40 mil*

i most certainly do not care about drew brees and the saints whiny crybaby ass

That
Originally posted by NickV:
Saints right now are pretty much useless. I think we pretty much snuffed out all the hope that was in their season last week lol

42% webzoners picked the Saints to beat the 10-1 Falcons including many who have their names on Pickem's first page. I would say the Saints did their job for Pickem tonight all though for the 49ers sake it would be nice if the Falcons could lose a couple more games.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
As much as the Falcons losing would've helped us, it's always good to see the Saints get owned. Hate their fans more than ny other.
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by NickV:
Saints right now are pretty much useless. I think we pretty much snuffed out all the hope that was in their season last week lol

42% webzoners picked the Saints to beat the 10-1 Falcons including many who have their names on Pickem's first page. I would say the Saints did their job for Pickem tonight all though for the 49ers sake it would be nice if the Falcons could lose a couple more games.

Not this guy in 3rd place. Road team on a thursday? Hellz no. lol
If Payton doesn't return, we will see the return of the paper bags.
Share 49ersWebzone