LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FL9er:
Holy crap Greg Schiano plays cornerback for the Bucs?

Not my line . . . but they are now the SeAdderall Seahawks
Originally posted by frenchmov:
The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.
heheheaha

Then give the name of the player if it was a so called "prescription"
Hahahahaha! I despise the Seahawks. I hope we f**king CRUSH them when we go up there.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.
heheheaha

wait . . . . . this is Richard Sherman . . . . . who went to Stanford . . . . . really, thats your story, please make it stop.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
drugs not working.....

Thankyou for posting this!!!!! It made my day tomorrow!!!

two trash players going at it
Now they just need to figure out what the hell Lynch is on
Originally posted by socalniner:
Now they just need to figure out what the hell Lynch is on

sherman was probably drinking out of his bottle.
If you have a prescription for Adderall you don't crush it up and put it in a water bottle. Unless you're abusing it that is. But even then why not just take the pill whole? The only reason you would crush it up is if you wanted to snort it like coke.

Plus the fact that 2 of his DB teamates also tested positive for the same substance without having prescriptions makes it even more unbelievable. What's he going to say, all 3 were passing around another teamate's waterbottle? Some sort of weird bonding experience?

Lmao. This is rich.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Nov 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Seems like optimus prime really is more than meets the eye

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Opium Prime and the Adeerallbots

I hope someone tweeted these lines to him.

Weird!!!!!

Strange that addie has same punishment as steroids
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Quote:
heheheaha

wait . . . . . this is Richard Sherman . . . . . who went to Stanford . . . . . really, thats your story, please make it stop.

Why would anyone put it in their water. Its one tiny pill, you dont even need water to take it. Doesn't add up
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Quote:
heheheaha

Why would anyone put it in their water. Its one tiny pill, you dont even need water to take it. Doesn't add up

ok what's browners excuse...........
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Quote:
heheheaha

ok what's browners excuse...........
he kissed Sherman
I feel bad for these guys. They're good doods. I'm going to send them a PM.
Share 49ersWebzone