LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by toeshawn:
What's the precedent for wack ass excuses about aderral

I think they have overturned two of them. One guy even had a legal prescription to use it but he never reprted it to the league still got suspended. These dudes both are likely to be suspended
There is no way they'll get out of this. If it was accidental how do you explain your dumbass teammate testing positive also?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
There is no way they'll get out of this. If it was accidental how do you explain your dumbass teammate testing positive also?

See post #80 of this thread
Nice way to buy time to get into the playoffs...
Players are responsible for what they put into their bodies. When it comes to the substance abuse policy there is very little if any legroom for an appeal or excuses.I just hope this doesn't turn out to be like the bounty case where it goes to court after the appeal is lost and suspensions end up being lifted.smh if that happens.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Quote:
The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.
heheheaha

Then give the name of the player if it was a so called "prescription"

wait . . . . . this is Richard Sherman . . . . . who went to Stanford . . . . . really, thats your story, please make it stop.

Why would anyone put it in their water. Its one tiny pill, you dont even need water to take it. Doesn't add up

ok what's browners excuse...........
he kissed Sherman

i read this in class earlier today and broke out laughing
LOL! Sherman and Browner were swapping spit and drinking out of unmarked bottles together. A$$ CLOWNS!!
Carroll told me to kiss Sherman!-Brandon Browner
Seattle lovefest!
This possibly gives us a huge edge in winning the division. Those guys are the heart of their defense, could cost them their WC spot in the end.
When the f**k are these dudes getting suspended?

Appeal set for the 14th for Sherman. Nothing yet for Browner.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]
You watch, they won't get suspended for this season. They will have to start next season on suspension. Either way, I want the Niners to roll up to Seattle and hand these guys the beating of a lifetime.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
You watch, they won't get suspended for this season. They will have to start next season on suspension. Either way, I want the Niners to roll up to Seattle and hand these guys the beating of a lifetime.

yes sir!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Seahawks announce Brandon Browner suspended next four games.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest

Seahawks announce Brandon Browner suspended next four games.

Awesome. Sherman should soon follow. Both will probably not play vs SF.
Share 49ersWebzone