There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Both will miss time. One appealed to prevent both CBs from missing time. Stagger the suspensions and only lose one CB... It's smart.
Originally posted by strickac:
Both will miss time. One appealed to prevent both CBs from missing time. Stagger the suspensions and only lose one CB... It's smart.

Bingo.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater!

LOL

... still shady. You should not be allowed to choose when you are suspended.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:

Bingo.

Harbaugh... I mean Brilliant!

Same difference
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
LOL
Did we expect any different? Consider where the coach came from, where he bailed out before the axe could fall on him.

It's unfortunate that he didn't suffer the same consequences as the Head Coach who took after him. And to make matters worse, he was given a game that wasn't his to win or the 49er's would have won the division by now.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM ]
if Sherman and Browner played for the Jaguars this thread would be 2 pages long and on page 2 of this forum

NavyHawk, don't expect a whole lot of objective reasoning, FYI
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Appeal of the four-game suspension for Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will be held Friday, two days before game vs. SF.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter If appeal upholds CB Richard Sherman's suspension Friday, he would be out vs SF, but there is no indication of timing on an appeal decision.
Come on suspension....
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Dec 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter If appeal upholds CB Richard Sherman's suspension Friday, he would be out vs SF, but there is no indication of timing on an appeal decision.

Oh hell ya.....if they have the appeal they should decide right away. None of this postponing s**t anymore. Would love for them to be down two corners.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Hmm.... sounds like the timing would be Friday. If my indications are correct.
i want seattle's best. No excuses when we beat them in their field.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i want seattle's best. No excuses when we beat them in their field.

I don't mind a wash if Justin Smith is out a couple of games.
Schefter said that he wont likely be suspended for the SF game because the NFL usually announces suspensions at the beginning of the week to give the teams a chance to make roster moves. So more than likely he will be suspended the final week then any playoff games they have then of course it will probably carry over to next season