LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Sherman's appeal delayed again. I hope he blows out his knee that POS.

they already said they are gonna try and get it delayed until the post season when Browner comes back or even the beginning of next season, They dont want to be without both at the same time, Seahwaks org is a piece of s**t

when next season starts they're going to sue goodell for defamation.
Just crazy. They should both be suspended already. Whatever happens, happens will just have to beat them regardless!
What the f**k? This is b******t. If he is guilty suspend this guy, don't allow them to keep postponing it so that both guys aren't out at the same time. That is bull.
Any news on Shermans appeal? Sure would be great if this idiot was suspended for our upcoming game.
Amazing. How does Goodell allow this s**t to happen? Delay the suspension and the appeals until next season?
Originally posted by dcsham:
Amazing. How does Goodell allow this s**t to happen? Delay the suspension and the appeals until next season?

While I agree that they are manipulating the system, how would it look if he suspended these guys without the chance to appeal? It would sorta look like the saints mess all over again.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

While I agree that they are manipulating the system, how would it look if he suspended these guys without the chance to appeal? It would sorta look like the saints mess all over again.

I don't disagree. But why the delay on the appeal?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I don't disagree. But why the delay on the appeal?

That I don't know. It does seem odd that there are no legit reasons why these delays keep happening. Unless there are legit reasons and I just haven't heard anything.
I want both these cheating, hold on every play dirty guys on the field when we whipe the floor with the seahawks.
Seems like they are playing the system and the NFL is just letting them.

If he is innocent as he claims have the appeal, win and be done with it. The fact they are postponing until after Browner shows he is guilty to me.

If Rogers and Brown or Culliver or Smith and Smith were suspended at the same time I would hope the front office would try to get it delayed as long as possible and appeal as many times as possible.
And nobody here can truthfully say that they wouldnt want them to.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Dec 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
If Rogers and Brown or Culliver or Smith and Smith were suspended at the same time I would hope the front office would try to get it delayed as long as possible and appeal as many times as possible.

This.

Debating using this technique shows absolutely zero intelligence. You just say "If the shoe was on the other foot you would do the same" and if someone says no you say well now you just aren't being honest with yourself.

The simple fact is, if they are guilty then they should be suspended. They shouldn't allow the team to indefinitely postpone one of the appeals so that they aren't both our at the same time.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Debating using this technique shows absolutely zero intelligence. You just say "If the shoe was on the other foot you would do the same" and if someone says no you say well now you just aren't being honest with yourself.

The simple fact is, if they are guilty then they should be suspended. They shouldn't allow the team to indefinitely postpone one of the appeals so that they aren't both our at the same time.

I agree that the system is broken, and that most fans would want their team to navigate the system in a the most advantageous manner. It should not be a surprise that Cheatin' Pete found a loophole.

Goodell came hard down on the saints...

How does it look to not suspend/ keep delaying the appeal for a player on drugs after every thing earlier in season.

And, the NFL already gave the seahawks a gift on MNF, no need to give them more.
Share 49ersWebzone