There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

john gruden calls delanie "McDonald "

Did anyone else grow frustrated with the silly mistakes that gruden was making?
Everyone has a bad day at work but he seemed to fall short on the basics...like saying Colin was from" Nevada -Reno"
Or calling delanie walker "McDonald "

Does he always make these kinds of mistakes? Should MNF replace him?
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Did anyone else grow frustrated with the silly mistakes that gruden was making?
Everyone has a bad day at work but he seemed to fall short on the basics...like saying Colin was from" Nevada -Reno"
Or calling delanie walker "McDonald "

Does he always make these kinds of mistakes? Should MNF replace him?

What exactly is wrong with that statement?
LOL He also called LaMichael James "JaMichael", I f**kin' love that guy!!!


Im more surprise that people actually pay attention to what he says.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,558
Bryce miller instead of bruce lol

I love gruden on mnf. Dude is entertaining as hell last night. He loooooved watching our guys last night.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
What exactly is wrong with that statement?

Its like saying that someone is from North Dakota Fargo or Texas Dallas
Racist
He also said Navarro was number #55
He can say what he wants as long as we keep crushing he enemy
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL He also called LaMichael James "JaMichael", I f**kin' love that guy!!!



so funny
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Its like saying that someone is from North Dakota Fargo or Texas Dallas

CK did attend University of Nevada, Reno...
Seriously? An entire thread for this? LOL
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,899
Not as bad as Willie McGinnest calling Patrick Willis, Willis McGahee. Or Bears LT JaMarcus Webb, LaDarius Webb.

Chris Rose on NFLTA was giving him that "are you s******* me?" look. Hilarious
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,886
He makes stupid name mistakes but blows other commentators away with his football smarts. John Gotten is great.
Originally posted by dGilleran:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Its like saying that someone is from North Dakota Fargo or Texas Dallas

CK did attend University of Nevada, Reno...
NO WAY C.K. did go to reno LOL. your the man!!!!

Originally posted by dGilleran:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Its like saying that someone is from North Dakota Fargo or Texas Dallas

CK did attend University of Nevada, Reno...