There are 134 users in the forums

john gruden calls delanie "McDonald "

Shop 49ers game tickets
i like jon
Originally posted by FL9er:
Not as bad as Willie McGinnest calling Patrick Willis, Willis McGahee. Or Bears LT JaMarcus Webb, LaDarius Webb.

Chris Rose on NFLTA was giving him that "are you s******* me?" look. Hilarious

thats more acceptable imo

since im sure McGinnest has had multiple concussions during his career.
I find it funny how Gruden makes it seem like every player he talks about is the best in the league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Seriously? An entire thread for this? LOL

RIGHT! Somebody needs to stop judgement and make a good thread of there own
Gruden sees dead people too...
I have a wild guess at why Gruden made the mistake. Tim McDonald was a star safety for the Niners in the '90s and he also wore number 46. I think Gruden had a flashback of number 46 in red and gold.
I dont give a f**k he knows his s**t. Dude has an intelligent mind when he comes to football.
I believe Tim McDonald played with the same number as Delanie walker. Gruden having a senior moment
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's an idiot. i hate gruden. every week, he's sucking off whatever teams are playing.
Gruden calls Delanie, McDonald. Lol! Well, for most of the year Dalanie has been playing like Ronald McDonald so it was probably a Fruedianian slip. Or perhaps Gruden found his beach and had a few too many pregame Coronas! ;0)
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Nov 20, 2012 at 9:21 PM ]

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he's an idiot. i hate gruden. every week, he's sucking off whatever teams are playing.

sir that is WAY better than joe buck.

i do not mind his mistakes on names when everything else he says is solid.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

He's sucking off whichever team is winning, but he's got insight and is entertaining.
As Gruden calls Harb... "MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS... NEED A PERM COMMENTATOR!!!" lol
He called kyle williams kevin williams.lol but hes football smart and entertaining.
Dude gets fired up over the 9ers; anyone who doesn't like his enthusiasm is lame.
Share 49ersWebzone