There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,124
Originally posted by ads_2006:
fisher would have punted

just to f**k over another team

HOLY f**k

Andre. Wow.
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,060
Why did the Jaquars go for it on 4th and 10?
Horrible management by Malarkey
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess no tie.... Texans win...

Was that a blown coverage or what ?
Jesus, how do you gain no yards from the 47 yard line and then go for it on 4th and 10? I guess that's why they are competing for the #1 pick in next year's draft.

Originally posted by lazy:
the ref " I wasn't reviewing the play" huh?

JAX going for the #1 pick in the draft, despicable, horrible coaching by their HC
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,132
going up against schaub in ff today
And so the Jags are incapable of gaining 10 or at least 9 yards to try a game winning FG...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,314
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Was that a blown coverage or what ?

nope, just a short pass turned into a long TD
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,060
Originally posted by Psinex:
Jesus, how do you gain no yards from the 47 yard line and then go for it on 4th and 10? I guess that's why they are competing for the #1 pick in next year's draft.

It's like they just handed them the game.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,124
Originally posted by jcashen87:
JAX going for the #1 pick in the draft, despicable, horrible coaching by their HC

Disagree. Despicable? Really?
Cmon.

If he punts there he gives his team no chance to win. At that point you are playing for the TIE.
Originally posted by pitseleh:

Originally posted by lazy:
the ref " I wasn't reviewing the play" huh?


That's Ed Hercules
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,314
Originally posted by Garcia:
Disagree. Despicable? Really?
Cmon.

If he punts there he gives his team no chance to win. At that point you are playing for the TIE.

If Houston goes 3 and out and Houston will have to pass aka clock will stop on incompletion... Jax gets the ball back with time to score.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,314
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

There is no best team in the NFL.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home