There are 194 users in the forums

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Psinex:
Jesus, how do you gain no yards from the 47 yard line and then go for it on 4th and 10? I guess that's why they are competing for the #1 pick in next year's draft.

Mularkey saw how unhappy the Rams were when they didn't lose, so he just decided to go for the win.
f**king palmer, the TE was wide open
f**k me, went up against Andre today in FF
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Me too. Luckily had Dez to somewhat save me on that front, but it hurts. Should be up big.
highlights
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000096770/Week-11-Tim-Tebow-highlights?continuous=true
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Disagree. Despicable? Really?
Cmon.

If he punts there he gives his team no chance to win. At that point you are playing for the TIE.

If Houston goes 3 and out and Houston will have to pass aka clock will stop on incompletion... Jax gets the ball back with time to score.

This. Jax still could have gotten the ball back, a turnover, incomplete passes etc. At this point of a season like this for the Jags you are playing for next years jobs and for pride. I wanted upsets all over the league and none of them really panned out. This whole year there haven't been very many clear cut Great teams, the teams with really good records have won against a bunch of mediocre teams. And you have the three most dangerous teams come playoff time IMO, being GB the NYG and US! Hopefully we fit that mold.
So MANY missed FG today.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Vinatieri booed???? How quickly they forget how fewer Superbowl's they would have if he wasn't on there team.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
So MANY missed FG today.

good I don't feel sorry for anybody either

I don't do FF, but just curious ... how many points, is Andre Johnson' 270 plus yard performance worth.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Nov 18, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Disagree. Despicable? Really?
Cmon.

If he punts there he gives his team no chance to win. At that point you are playing for the TIE.

If Houston goes 3 and out and Houston will have to pass aka clock will stop on incompletion... Jax gets the ball back with time to score.

This. Jax still could have gotten the ball back, a turnover, incomplete passes etc. At this point of a season like this for the Jags you are playing for next years jobs and for pride. I wanted upsets all over the league and none of them really panned out. This whole year there haven't been very many clear cut Great teams, the teams with really good records have won against a bunch of mediocre teams. And you have the three most dangerous teams come playoff time IMO, being GB the NYG and US! Hopefully we fit that mold.

Yeah, but wasn't there like 4 minutes left? It just seemed like they said screw it you guys win.
Matt schaub gave me a huge lead in my fantasy league
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Has Reid been fired yet?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Has Reid been fired yet?

I think their owner will wait until the season' end ... and, I don't feel it matters,
if the team exceeds the plus 8 win mandate set early in the pre-season.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

I don't do FF, but just curious ... how many points, is Andre Johnson' 270 plus yard performance worth.

a whopping 34 in my league which is huge for a WR in FF
Share 49ersWebzone