LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

*** WEEK 11 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/15 - 11/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:

TOOK ME A WHILE,LOL. Who is #23?

This is how sad the NFL is right now though, if he doesn't jump it's a helmet-to-helmet; fine and a penalty. -He actually helped the defense on that one.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
so if dallas fails to score today will they fire garrett?

I hope so.

And you know Chip Kelly is a total Jerry Jones hire... Unless he can get Sean Payton
  • jrg
  • Veteran
BREAKING: Tornado Warning in Dallas, everyone please evacuate to Cowboys Stadium, no chance of a touchdown there.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
trey wingo ‏@wingoz

The Cowboys have scored, repeat, the Cowboys have scored. Now back to regularly scheduled programming
Henne with another TD, s**tting all over Gabberts sorry ass. Lol. If they go back to Gabbert they are retarded
WTF Greg Gumble
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Eagles down 24-6. LOL.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
WOW RG3 with an amazing TD pass and a pretty nice catch by Moss!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

TOOK ME A WHILE,LOL. Who is #23?

This is how sad the NFL is right now though, if he doesn't jump it's a helmet-to-helmet; fine and a penalty. -He actually helped the defense on that one.

So Snake, had he made contact, IYO what's the penalty? Head-to-Head, using the body as a projectile (launching), or both? I'm not sure.
Eagles down 24-6. LOL.

RG3 threw it 60 yards and wasnt even set. Lol

Time for Atlanta to open a can of woopass on the Cardinals. Skelton pulled due to horribleness

BTW. Ryan threw three INT in the fisst quarter, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

RGIII: 3rd TD pass of 60+ yards this season. He's 1st Redskins QB w/ 3 TD passes of 60+ yards since Mark Rypien, 1991 (Super Bowl champs)
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
so if dallas fails to score today will they fire garrett?

I hope so.

And you know Chip Kelly is a total Jerry Jones hire... Unless he can get Sean Payton

No. All Cowboys coaches must be white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant and have a Southern accent.....JJ learned from the Dave Campo debacle....
That On-side Kick by The Boys, was a TOTAL fail ...
Did joe buck just say the packers' only loss was to the lions last year. f**king idiot...
Share 49ersWebzone