There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will the Falcons end the 2012 season?

on a 6 game losing streak.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
One and done against the Giants in the divisional.

This.
The fact Ryan threw 5 picks and they still won is impressive even if it was against the Cards.
Would love to face the Falcons in the postseason. Could run all over these fools.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The fact Ryan threw 5 picks and they still won is impressive even if it was against the Cards.

I kind of see it the other way.

The only way you can throw 5 picks and win is against the cards.
Two games. We just need them to lose two stupid games.
The team with the best final record in the NFL has only won ONE Super Bowl in the last 10 years.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
They will win 1 playoff game. Run offense/defense will be their downfall.
The Falcons have played the NFL's easiest schedule to date by far (.389) @NFLRT
Originally posted by pdizo916:

They won't get past the Giants.

If they luck out in that game - their luck runs out against us.
Mike Nolan's defense is going to get crushed next weekend. I'm so excited its stupid.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Only thing that scares me about them is the preposterous luck they've had this year. They've actually been outgained by their opponents this year, whereas we've outgained our opponents by over 70 yards per game. I know this stat can be misleading but I've seen a lot of their games and it's just been one crazy stroke of luck after another.
Originally posted by vaden:
Only thing that scares me about them is the preposterous luck they've had this year. They've actually been outgained by their opponents this year, whereas we've outgained our opponents by over 70 yards per game. I know this stat can be misleading but I've seen a lot of their games and it's just been one crazy stroke of luck after another.

True dat. I won't argue that fact. Motherf**kers.