There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You're NOT a true 49ers fan if...

You don't remember the days of the Derek Smith and Jeff Ulbrich linebacking tandem
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if you have a second favorite team and if you think the niners were only good after the much highly hyped 94 team. (they were the third best niner team that year in my opinion.
... your kids aren't.
Originally posted by golfing9er:
You don't remember the days of the Derek Smith and Jeff Ulbrich linebacking tandem

Ahh, good ole one eye and one arm. Actually thought they were a strength of this team back when every other position sucked.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
you didn't watch every single game from 03-10.

Ok...what if you watched every single game from then till now and still don't own a Niners jersey? What does that make me?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
if you can not name the front 4 gold rush in 1975 that set a nfl record for 61 sacks in a 14 game season
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Ahh, good ole one eye and one arm. Actually thought they were a strength of this team back when every other position sucked.

They really were the lone bright spot on a couple of those mid 2000s teams
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
... your kids aren't.

wow,, good one, my two daughters are more fanatic than i am. Both will be going to the rams game on the second. i pity the rams fans that day
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by golfing9er:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

They really were the lone bright spot on a couple of those mid 2000s teams
jim maxwell was considered a great backup
oldie but goodie... if you don't remember Ahmad Plummer watching practice from his lawn chair...
Originally posted by Marsh:
must HATE the raiders

This X1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Any hesitation on this is worthy of automatic ejection from fan base....
Just join this forum last year.
Originally posted by CollgeBoyWithaSS:
If you didn't cry when Rocky Bernard set Alex's career back 4 years.

That dirty S.O.B. I'm still waiting for one of our guys to deliver a proper payback. Just beating his team isn't enough.
... you haven't laid awake at night after a playoff loss wondering what the heck happened, because the Superbowl IS a 49ers birthright, but also knowing that the next year you were guaranteed at least a playoff game again. Maybe doesn't fit the subject to a "T" but does show what a GREAT franchise the 49ers have been and are once again..
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ripamaru:
Originally posted by Marsh:
must HATE the raiders

This X1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Any hesitation on this is worthy of automatic ejection from fan base....
I don't care for the Raiders but I don't hate them, they to me are irrelevant. I truly hate the Cowgirls, Seachickens, Tards, and Lambs.