There are 236 users in the forums

You're NOT a true 49ers fan if...

Shop 49ers game tickets
If you don't masturbate (or at least think about it) while looking at a picture of Patrick Willis!

You dont remember hating the Cowboys and Packers with more venom than every single NFC West rival combined.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
you didn't watch every single game from 03-10.
Every one of those years I thought about cancelling my NFL Sunday Ticket the next season, tired of paying extra money to suffer. I kept watching and kept suffering, all those games barley getting 200 yards of total offense, it was pretty bad.
If you're reading this

this is what matters the most. IMO
If after yesterday's tie you think we won't win the Super Bowl.
If you didn't anticipate the holding call on Kwame Harris anytime we had a positive pass play.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
If you didn't anticipate the holding call on Kwame Harris anytime we had a positive pass play.

lol...i'm still scared by that...I almost never get to excited about a big play...i wait to see if there is a flag thrown...thanks Kwame...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

this is what matters the most. IMO

i was in prison for 3 years during this and could only get updates.

YOU KNOCKING MY FANHOOD ILL COME WRESTLE WITH YOU

NAKED AND LUBED UP
you have lived in the bay area your whole life and have just recently attended your 1st game and you're over 21
[ Edited by 99problems on Nov 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM ]

if you are old enough to remember, but DONT remember the disappointment of throwing big money at Antonio Langham , Gabe Wilkins and Winfred Tubbs and having them fail miserably and not even coming close to getting a return on the investment we made on those guys

Tubbs was a starter , but didnt put up the numbers to merit his huge paycheck
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Nov 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 99problems:
you have lived in the bay area your whole life and have just recently attended your 1st game and you're over 21

what if you were always dirt poor?
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
if you are old enough to remember, but DONT remember the disappointment of throwing big money at Antonio Langham , Gabe Wilkins and Winfred Tubbs and having them fail miserably and not even coming close to getting a return on the investment we made on those guys

Tubbs was a starter , but didnt put up the numbers to merit his huge paycheck

Yeah Langham and Tubbs should have been the business. I thought they were great signings. At first. Wilkins, not so much.
If you don't remember the dynamic CB rookie duo known as Ahmed Plummer and Jason Webster
Originally posted by paulk205:
You don't fly 5000 miles every year to see the team play, and often see them break your heart (07 loss at NYG, 08 losses at NYG and home to SEA, 09 loss to ATL, 2010 loss at SEA and NO).

Do us all a favor and stop going to 49ers games.
Share 49ersWebzone