Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sfout:
Man these refs are terrible.

Jags getting screwed
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
also I was sooooo on the money about TY Hilton prior to the draft

notice the Colts went all small at WR outside of veteran Wayne? Only big targets Luck has are his TEs -- The Colts completely tailored their draft / offense to Luck's time at Stanford with nothing but small WRs and big TEs.

Harbaugh is doing the same thing here but no one is connecting the dots.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Man these refs are terrible.

Jags getting screwed

Amen to that.

notice the Colts went all small at WR outside of veteran Wayne? Only big targets Luck has are his TEs -- The Colts completely tailored their draft / offense to Luck's time at Stanford with nothing but small WRs and big TEs.

That wont work against Seattle's monster DB's....we need a guy or two at 6'3+
  • lazy
  • Veteran
is that former 49er michael taser spurlock?
Wow that's a dumb new rule
Luck is the new Cam Newton, old Michael Vick or RGIII. Oh but hey, he actually has an arm. :D
Luck reminds me quite a bit of Steve....
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:

This

You didn't see the coaches film for that SEA game? Our guys were open. Someone didn't connect the dots.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

This

not this.

Originally posted by Joecool:

You didn't see the coaches film for that SEA game? Our guys were open. Someone didn't connect the dots.

Small guys like Welker, Amendola and Titus Young shredded that big bad secondary. I like big corners but size can be a liability at times against small, quick WRs. Sure it helps for jumpballs (not usually thrown to those smaller guys) and in those first 5-10 yards but I've got to believe that those big corners are better matchups for bigger, slower, physical WRs for the most part. A big, physical corner is never a horrible thing but give me a decent sized, athletic animal like Culliver at 6'0 over a guy like Browner at 6'4. Seattle's corners are very good, I just don't see as much hype as the media tries to heap on them.
Originally posted by Jcool:

This

not this.

Why not? Just interested to hear your take. I don't think they're carbon copies by any means, I just see some strong similarities in parts of their game.
RIP Gabbert
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Why not? Just interested to hear your take. I don't think they're carbon copies by any means, I just see some strong similarities in parts of their game.

Steve was seen as a more duel threat QB while Luck is more a Rodgers type, who isn't really a runner but athletic enough to scramble for yards.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Refs are terrible. Let Henne get nailed instead of blowing the play dead for unabated to QB....
Share 49ersWebzone