There are 287 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Cool! a new Alex thread, thanks Afrikan!
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM ]
OMG... Battle just crushed a Chief at the end of the run. I want that guy on the Niners.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
OMG... Battle just crushed a Chief at the end of the run. I want that guy on the Niners.

but he has a girl's name.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

but he has a girl's name.

Phuuccckkkk...... I just noticed that Jackie

We have that guy. His name is Jacobs. The coaching staff feels he doesn't need to be out there.
Rivers is 18/20....if they run out the clock..is he tied for the record or is he now the most accurate QB in History.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

We have that guy. His name is Jacobs. The coaching staff feels he doesn't need to be out there.

True. That whole deal puzzles me
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Rivers is 18/20....if they run out the clock..is he tied for the record or is he now the most accurate QB in History.

Maybe. But he fcked up on the INT. Not sure how that would affect the numbers and ratings.
Great play call. Even better execution.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Previous record is Simms 22-25.

Anyone know what happened to KC's defense? They were great down the stretch last season.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

True. That whole deal puzzles me

I think they're worried about taking touches away from Gore and Hunter. It's the only thing that makes sense. We all know Gore needs the ball more to be productive, so he has to get his. Then Hunter would have to split his carries, and they'd end up with a couple/few a piece. You could use Jacobs as strictly a short yardage back, but then your taking up a whole spot for a short yardage back that wouldn't play on special teams.
So glad we have a coach and qb that emphasized ball security. Bad play calling by the Chiefs, but instead of taking a safety which bad, the dude didn't protect the football to make it even worse. 2 pts loss turned into a 7 pts swing.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
imo, single-game records should include the postseason. Brady would have the record for his 26-28 postseason performance. Montana would be 3rd for going 26-30 in the '89 NFC Championship Game.
OUCH
Dayum, that's got to be a broken clavicle. Hope he's OK.
Share 49ersWebzone