There are 139 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Alex would've took a sack there.

Alex wouldn't have thrown that INT.

Roll right, throw incomplete. That's what Smith would have done. And the Zone will be all over it.
Originally posted by Jcool:

u trying to say somethin' bruh?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Stangel ‏@EricStangel

With that Rivers end zone INT, Norv may spend halftime looking at the http://Monster.com listings... #FireNorv
Not that this is breaking news or anything, but Rivers is a steaming rubbish pile.
Rivers is crap
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
u trying to say somethin' bruh?

He was playing quite well.. surprised me.. but that INT ?

You know... a less secure man would take your last two post replies to me as a threat.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
and wtf is up with jamal charles now, the dude is suckin dick recently
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
You know... a less secure man would take your last two post replies to me as a threat.

I was talking about when Rivers threw it out of bounds to, even though he had a 100% completion percent and was on pace to beat Alex's record. But he unselfishly threw it out of bounds...like Aaron Rodgers used to at Cal.

as far as "Alex wouldn't have thrown that INT"....

still love ya guy!
No Smith wouldn't have thrown that pass with that coverage of Rivers. His INT was to a wide open Moss, but he just didn't account for he defender underneath. Big difference. Rivers tried to put it into a tight covered receiver. No qb would try that but Rivers.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 1, 2012 at 7:13 PM ]
Cool! a new Alex thread, thanks Afrikan!

• vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
No Smith wouldn't have thrown that pass with that coverage of Rivers. His INT was to a wide open Moss, but he just didn't account for he defender underneath. Big difference. Rivers tried to put it into a tight covered receiver. No qb would try that but Rivers.

Exactly. Rivers has now thrown 30 interceptions over the last 1.5 seasons, and judging by the ones I've seen, the vast majority of them have just been horrible decisions.
Share 49ersWebzone