LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

WR Mike Thomas traded to the Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Bold move by Jacksonville, trading WR Mike Thomas to Detroit team that the Jaguars will host Sunday. Thomas with Jags to Thomas vs. Jags.
for who?
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
for who?

Who's on first
for who?

mid-round draft pick.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
for who?

Probably a draft pick. This is a great trade for the Lions to replace Burleson, I'm glad Thomas is on a decent team now, I've always kind of wanted him to be a 9er for some weird reason.

PFT relayed a Lion beat writer saying the Lions will likely trade for a safety because Delmas' knee just can't stay healthy. Wonder who they'd be able to trade for that would even be a marginal replacement.
Who?
And still the idiot Lions don't have a running back. Seriously the receivers are not the problem there. They have Calvin Johnson and Titus Young Sr. There problem is they have no balance.
Lions also haven't addressed needs at linebacker and secondary in years. I was absolutely dumbfounded they drafted Broyles in the 2nd round with their defensive needs. Also some teams give away draft picks like candy-Redskins and Panthers come to mind. You have to build your team through the draft and giving away picks isn't smart. As you see time and time again you can buy championships with high priced free agents.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who?

This guy

Jags fans said he had one good year, got signed to a 5 year 19 mil deal and hasn't done much since. They say he is really slow. He kind of fell off the earth like Mike Sims-Walker did.

Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Lions also haven't addressed needs at linebacker and secondary in years. I was absolutely dumbfounded they drafted Broyles in the 2nd round with their defensive needs. Also some teams give away draft picks like candy-Redskins and Panthers come to mind. You have to build your team through the draft and giving away picks isn't smart. As you see time and time again you can buy championships with high priced free agents.

Wut
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
And still the idiot Lions don't have a running back. Seriously the receivers are not the problem there. They have Calvin Johnson and Titus Young Sr. There problem is they have no balance.

it's been their problem since Barry Sanders was there. Just think if he had a good OL and QB while he was there

will always hate the Lions for never letting Barry sign with the 9ers
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

Titus Young is nothing more than a slot receiver.
Mikel Leshoure Kevin smith and Jaquie Bell aren't terrible backs. They just don't run the ball
k
Share 49ersWebzone