LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
I am from dc so I have extreme loathe for Dallas Roaches. I often fantasize about doing unspeakable things to their fans and team. They take up half of the city's fan base. My city is full of turncoats and idiots.

I have been a fan for twenty years now do that my family is displaced nomads. I don't need anything to hype me up about Dallas it could be preseason.

I haven't got beyond fantasizing about doing unspeakable things to their cheerleaders.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I dont like the Steelers cuz they have more SBs

I dont like the Packers cuz of Bret Favre

I dont like the Cowboys for obvious reasons

I dont like the Giants cuz of Eli Manning

I dont like the Seahawks cuz of Pete Carrol
What was Favre, like 12-2 against us? I swear he could throw into triple coverage against us falling down with his eyes closed and complete passes. It seemed he got so lucky when he played our 49ers. Normally 50% of the passes he threw up deep and up for grabs were picked off, unless he was playing us. Still hate the Cowboys way more and will until Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin are no longer on TV.
Cowboys, always the Cowboys. After them, the packers.
Seattle - LA/St Louis - Dallas - NY Giants

^ The Blue Jersey Axis of Evil
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I dont like the Steelers cuz they have more SBs

I dont like the Packers cuz of Bret Favre

I dont like the Cowboys for obvious reasons

I dont like the Giants cuz of Eli Manning

I dont like the Seahawks cuz of Pete Carrol
What was Favre, like 12-2 against us? I swear he could throw into triple coverage against us falling down with his eyes closed and complete passes. It seemed he got so lucky when he played our 49ers. Normally 50% of the passes he threw up deep and up for grabs were picked off, unless he was playing us. Still hate the Cowboys way more and will until Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin are no longer on TV.

I see Troy being on the air for a long time.....Michael is gone in 2 years after getting caught in a hotel room with Deion Sanders and Charlie Sheen with a briefcase full with coke and a bed full with hookers.....
My hate, is mostly for the cardinals. I dislike the cowboys but no longer hate them, as long as Jerry jones is the owner, they will continue to punish/embarrass themselves so no reason to waste hate on them.
The packers for me. Stephen Jackson to the packers would be horrible.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
SeaChickens
Tards
Lambs
Cowgirls

Hate them all.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Giants
Steelers
Patriots
Seahawks
Cowboys
Raiders
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Steelers

Cowboys, all day, err day!
Yes! Loved seeing the giants get whooped!!!
seahawks
giants
Cowboys go without saying along with the packers,rams and NY Giants ,but due to the fact that these 2 franchises are s**tty and haven't won anything to make their fan base is incredibly arrogant is the reason I can't stand both the Seahawks and cardinals. The Seahawks had years in which they dominated the NFC West but did nothing but lose the Super Bowl in that period, the Cardinals have never won more than 11 games in a season and also got their asses handed to them in the Super Bowl also,neither franchise is great but they talk a lot of unwarranted s**t. At least the rams have won in the past as well as the packers, cowboys and giants but these other two franchises are just filler in the NFC West, it's like the NL West the Giants and Dodgers are the winning franchises that have had success but the Diamondbacks, Padres and Rockies are just fillers as well.
Deep rooted hate:
1. Jerras boys
2. Gi Aint's
3. Cheesepackers

Blossoming hate:
1. Seekc%=>cks
Share 49ersWebzone