There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Cardinals, with the Cowboys a close second.
How can it not be the cowboys? Saying Seahawks or cardinals identifies you as a young recent fan. Those teams were irrelevant for so long.
NY Jets
Originally posted by English:
Dallas. By several miles.

This times 100. Jets are a distant 2nd for me.
Cowboys, if I can only pick one. I can't stand them........
Most certainly Dallas. Not even close.
V-I-K-I-N-G-S!
Cowboys and Seahawks
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for JTsBiggestFan.
NY Football Giants.

Difference with Cowboys is that they gave us some playoff heartbreak, but at least they decisively won those games plus we returned the favor on them in 2 NFC Championship games ('81 and '94).

When the Giants lose to us in an NFC Championship, I think the pain of '90 and '11 will slowly go away. If I could guarantee a 49er superbowl, I would want them to beat the Giants in the NFCC, preferably in their HOUSE. These fans are spoiled in that they are undefeated in NFC title games, perhaps the only team I can think of that is. They made a BIG deal about losing a freaking WILDCARD game to us (which they BLEW completely).....imagine losing to Alex Smith?

Good possibility if we meet them in playoffs, it will be there.
Giants
Hawks
Pats
Cowboys
In order of my hate
Broncos
Broncos
Cowboys
Broncos
Seahawks
Cardinals
Packers
Broncos
Giants
Broncos
Steelers
  • Chico
  • Veteran
#1 Sea-Chickens
#2 Cowgirls....
#3 Any team for the East!!
Used to be the cowboys, but now it's the giants. They have proven time and time again they are the LUCKIEST team in all sports.

A fumble from a far superior team gets them into the Super Bowl TWICE. And by the same team no less
Win a Super Bowl not on your talents, but on a missed field goal by the opposing team.
Luckiest catch in Super Bowl history against the pats. I rank this one higher than the immaculate reception because the steelers actually belonged there, and didn't come in to the playoffs 1 game over .500.
Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins
If its not the niners I do not care one way or the other about any of them..
Most hated, or least favorite? Hell really if the team is not called the San Francisco Forty Niners, I really don't give a s**t about them, they suck!