There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/25 - 10/29 ***

Romo - 9 TD's, 12 INT's

Smith - 9 TD's, 5 INT's
AWesome.. Romo threw a penalty flag that saved him from taking an awful sack! Good job, Romo!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its so funny how guys talk crap about Romos pics but dont think Alexs 3 pics to these guys were bad. It looks like some are the same posters who are homers for Alex. The difference is... that Romo wont curl up and he will keep working to try to lead the team to victory.

not one person said that......but keeping making no sense

You don't remember the "WRs need to go up for the ball thread?"

People were blaming Walker for not fighting for the ball on the first INT.
1 pick was arguable, people weren't saying he wasn't responsible for 3 or they werent bad

That's not the point, the point is that he overcame a bad game

Actually the point from the OP was people are talking bad about Romo and gave Alex some mysterious pass for his INT's which is in fact false.

People do. How do you not see it? And yes, Romo can shake off a bad game

Find me the post where 1 person gave Alex a pass for 3 INT's. Didn't happen no matter how much you think it did.
Witten's having a field day out there
Cowboys need to get in the endzone here...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Yep. Romo and his 65.1 passer rating is quite the overcoming. He is glad to have such passionate fans in his corner.

My point proven with your post.

f**k it. I ll say it: Tony Romo is a much better quarterback than Alex Smith. What's your argument? This should be good.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Until that drop.
Why are you here if you're rooting for the Cowboys? Feel bad for you.

Don't call me out man. I don't talk s**t on here and I don't argue the same s**t every day in Ninertalk, but I see where we lack greatness and i know good football. And I mm making a simple point.

Feel bad for me? lol

How was Romo's 5 pick effort against the bears? He kept on fightin'! fightin his own team, Romo is a joke with all the talent on the cowboys over his career and exactly the same results year after year......average

f**k Romo and f**k the cowboys
Yep. Romo and his 65.1 passer rating is quite the overcoming. He is glad to have such passionate fans in his corner.

f**k it. I ll say it: Tony Romo is a much better quarterback than Alex Smith. What's your argument? This should be good.

Originally posted by mug0mug:
Romo - 9 TD's, 12 INT's

Smith - 9 TD's, 5 INT's

?

He's just incredible. I love me some Vernon D. but I'm sorry... Witten is just so much more QB-friendly. Just knows how to find soft spots and makes so many clutch plays.

( plenty happy with Vernon though... he's just.. different )

LOL.... refs really want to get laid in Dallas tonight. Well that is good for us... we want the NYG to lose )
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Until that drop.

Spoke too soon. Now it's 4th down...
LOL, Way to fight ROMO!!
stupid romo

LOL !!! Another Romo INT. You keep your QB.. I'll keep mine.