There are 284 users in the forums

*** WEEK 8 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/25 - 10/29 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Its so funny how guys talk crap about Romos pics but dont think Alexs 3 pics to these guys were bad. It looks like some are the same posters who are homers for Alex. The difference is... that Romo wont curl up and he will keep working to try to lead the team to victory.

not one person said that......but keeping making no sense

You don't remember the "WRs need to go up for the ball thread?"

People were blaming Walker for not fighting for the ball on the first INT.
1 pick was arguable, people weren't saying he wasn't responsible for 3 or they werent bad

That's not the point, the point is that he overcame a bad game

Thankyou. And with no running game also. Sorry I have to spell it out, but those 3 pics in SF doomed us. And it shouldn't have. We should be able to overcome with our exp.

f**k, People b***h about Romo, but you have to respect his fight.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Its so funny how guys talk crap about Romos pics but dont think Alexs 3 pics to these guys were bad. It looks like some are the same posters who are homers for Alex. The difference is... that Romo wont curl up and he will keep working to try to lead the team to victory.

I would like to hear the excuses for this

Alex wasn't the only player to "give up" that day. The whole team looked flat and we got away from what we do best that game, and that is pound the ball. Nice try, though.

That being said, hell of a comeback by the 'Boys though. Hopefully they can overcome being 2 points down.

Blaming the team that carries AS is by far the worse excuse... Keep them coming
its a team sport...and the fact that you continuously miss that point makes me believe you never played it

Lol, I've played...but keep them coming

Great, we get it. You're obsessed with hating Alex Smith...don't keep it coming.

C'mon. I know you are smarter than that.

back to your original comment...are you?

And they are still going to lose. Romo does this more than Alex does. Way more. That being throw multiple INTs to lose game for his team.
so if the giants get 5 turnovers but they are only clinging to a narrow lead at this point, does this mean Eli isn't an elite qb?
Originally posted by Tman:

Srsly Bro!! Go Cowboys!!

Why are you here if you're rooting for the Cowboys? Feel bad for you.

Don't call me out man. I don't talk s**t on here and I don't argue the same s**t every day in Ninertalk, but I see where we lack greatness and i know good football. And I mm making a simple point.
Why do those that hate As have to poison every stinking thread ? Can you guys just keep it in ONE thread instead of ruining every thread with the same arguement time after time? It is no fun to follow this web site any more because there are a few posters who turn every subject into an "I hate AS" arguement. Friggin STOP.......

I would like to hear the excuses for this

Alex wasn't the only player to "give up" that day. The whole team looked flat and we got away from what we do best that game, and that is pound the ball. Nice try, though.

That being said, hell of a comeback by the 'Boys though. Hopefully they can overcome being 2 points down.

Blaming the team that carries AS is by far the worse excuse... Keep them coming

I'm sorry, we didn't lose to Giants just because of Alex's poor game. What about the defense giving up two long TD drives? What about the coaches calling only 8 touches for Frank and 4 for Hunter? That's pretty bad playcalling, if you ask me. Just keep hating on the guy though.

Back to the Game, Joe Buck.
Originally posted by eastie:
Why do those that hate As have to poison every stinking thread ? Can you guys just keep it in ONE thread instead of ruining every thread with the same arguement time after time? It is no fun to follow this web site any more because there are a few posters who turn every subject into an "I hate AS" arguement. Friggin STOP.......

+1

Maybe they are just Cowboys/Giants fans defending their QB?.. could be.. it is what it seems like, but I could be mistaken..
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You don't remember the "WRs need to go up for the ball thread?"

People were blaming Walker for not fighting for the ball on the first INT.
1 pick was arguable, people weren't saying he wasn't responsible for 3 or they werent bad

That's not the point, the point is that he overcame a bad game

Actually the point from the OP was people are talking bad about Romo and gave Alex some mysterious pass for his INT's which is in fact false.

People do. How do you not see it? And yes, Romo can shake off a bad game
I'm sorry, we didn't lose to Giants just because of Alex's poor game. What about the defense giving up two long TD drives? What about the coaches calling only 8 touches for Frank and 4 for Hunter? That's pretty bad playcalling, if you ask me. Just keep hating on the guy though.

Back to the Game, Joe Buck.

Keep them coming...that's all you have play calling huh
Big D-Hold call
Share 49ersWebzone