There are 265 users in the forums

Cam Newton - NFL's #1 Crybaby?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Gore_21:
This will sum it up:

Lol

This
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Read some Carolina sites, and Cam was getting ripped for this.....

Cam Newton said,"he doesn't know why the Panthers can't win close games".

Apparently the OC and Cam are getting a LOT of the blame Bc they are running a lot of read option plays. Cam isn't picking the right option, and the OC is getting heat for calling read option plays so much when Cam is obviously struggling with decision making.
Chudzinski, their OC, seems to be a 1-yr-wonder over and over again. Once he was the Browns-OC, with Derek Anderson under center...first year was very good, the second one the offense degressed.
And if Cam still has big problems with decision-making, then I smell bust...the most laughable "decision" was that against the Hawks when he couldnt find the wide-open TE(?) who was right in front of him.
This will sum it up:

What an a*****e.
Originally posted by communist:
This will sum it up:

What an a*****e.

Man what a jerk , how can he expect to earn respect from his teammates doing that crap. He was wondering what needs to change well there's his answer. Cut the crap and man up take a little responsibility for sucking the joint up
Reminds me of Lebron. I don't care for him either. But they do understand what being a good teammate and empathy means but they are just childish and arrogant underneath it all because they have lived as manchildren with much success previously. He's got Lebron written all over him
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This will sum it up:

Lol

This

LOL , we're getting blown out, but let me do my superman dance because it's all about me!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by sfout:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-the-coaches/0ap1000000083941/Billick-Cam-is-a-petulant-child

Brian Billick calls it like he sees it.

Did not read! Brian Billick is an idiot

Lol yea but did you watch!?

its a video Coolio
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Lol yea but did you watch!?

its a video Coolio

Talent is not enough. You must work at it. When you start questioning your teammates it's a good way to lose them. For some players, I don't know if Newton is one, the Super Bowl is getting the money not the game itself. He's such a talent I hope he figures it out, but not against the Niners.
what a waste of talent. i hope he can turn it around though, hes too fun to watch

Never liked his ass from day 1. He is an Icon alright.
Newton couldn't continued the success that he had last year and now just can't figure out why nor deal with it.
Originally posted by sacniner:
His accuracy has been horrendous this year. And his postgame comments were dumb. Didn't really make sense.

Sounds like he was blaming the coaching. Kept saying they need to call more runs etc..

Thy should probably do that cause he is overwhelmed at the moment
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Remember when everyone wanted him on our team instead of Alex? Physical talent aside - one's tough as nails and a real pro, the other is Jamarcus Russel bound...

He may have been different with Harbaugh as his coach.....plus....hed be winning
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Reminds me of Lebron. I don't care for him either. But they do understand what being a good teammate and empathy means but they are just childish and arrogant underneath it all because they have lived as manchildren with much success previously. He's got Lebron written all over him
Couldnt agree more.. Lebron would be great if took the game as series as lets say Kobe does.. and if Cam took the game as serious as Brady or Manning then he would be great.. Both of them are "me first" guys.. waste of talent..
Share 49ersWebzone