There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/11 - 10/15 ***

Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Stafford with a bad 3rd down miss to wide open man running an out... ugly.

Stafford would be nothing without Calvin Johnson. This is a clear example of how a WR makes a QB look better than he is.
so where can i vote for Vick not being an eagle next year.
he will be unemployed just like reid

btw the rams are
As Sims says a while ago, "and Ryan says there's our running game...but they're not playing San Francisco"
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
As Sims says a while ago, "and Ryan says there's our running game...but they're not playing San Francisco"

yeah i love that
jason hill lol
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Stafford with a bad 3rd down miss to wide open man running an out... ugly.

Stafford would be nothing without Calvin Johnson. This is a clear example of how a WR makes a QB look better than he is.

Certainly wouldn't be as "successful" as he has been. Having a beast like Calvin is such a huge asset. Really takes away extra coverage to open up other weapons.

Rams battling back and in the redzone.. Stop them to 3 or less, Phins!
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Stafford with a bad 3rd down miss to wide open man running an out... ugly.

Stafford would be nothing without Calvin Johnson. This is a clear example of how a WR makes a QB look better than he is.

Certainly wouldn't be as "successful" as he has been. Having a beast like Calvin is such a huge asset. Really takes away extra coverage to open up other weapons.

Rams battling back and in the redzone.. Stop them to 3 or less, Phins!

noooooooooooo

i want them to lose
wow bad to see these injuries.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
wow bad to see these injuries.

who got injured?
looks like Rams have to settle for the FG and be down 10-9 at halftime....
"Dolphins trying to ice the kicker in 80 degree weather"
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
looks like Rams have to settle for the FG and be down 10-9 at halftime....

nope, haha
wow.. guess Rams missed their FG??? left room to take a piss... okay then.. 10-6
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
looks like Rams have to settle for the FG and be down 10-9 at halftime....

nope, haha

is it bad that i'M happy the the legatron missed an other fg
Stafford 6/18