LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

*** WEEK 6 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/11 - 10/15 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rivers on a good play: "Yay I did it! Im awesome!"
Rivers on a bad play: "Where the f*ck is the flag!"
Rivers f**kin sucks
How do you blow a 24-0 lead?
At this rate Rivers might get run out of town.....in which case I would be thrilled to death if the 49ers took a shot at him, with a non-knucklehead at head coach. Norv Turner is a great offensive mind and a great coordinator but he is an absolutely horrendous head coach, still confused on just how he's lasted this long, Chargers fans are looking at it the same way 49ers fans might have had Nolan never gotten canned. That team has been absolutely snake-bitten ever since he became the head coach.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by jreff22:
If Manning is elite Alex isnt far behind

Still think that.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
At this rate Rivers might get run out of town.....in which case I would be thrilled to death if the 49ers took a shot at him, with a non-knucklehead at head coach. Norv Turner is a great offensive mind and a great coordinator but he is an absolutely horrendous head coach, still confused on just how he's lasted this long, Chargers fans are looking at it the same way 49ers fans might have had Nolan never gotten canned.
I hate Rivers, he acts like a premature a*****e
Man Peyton looked a little lost to start, but that boy still has something special in him. Wish we could tap a potential like that in Alex, Kaep,Tolzien, Pablo Sandoval, I don't care anyone behind center that can just be the boss like Tony Danza
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Can they please fire norv already
Best thing I read all day.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Best thing I read all day.

it was after his INT.....
Everybody is gonna suck mannings dick on this one but Rivers handed this game on a platter to the broncos.

Juust saw the "Mt. Rushmore of QBs" graphic. What a crock! Hey ESPN dongsuckers of Favre-Marino-P. Manning-Elway, you're missing Montana & Brady.
Rivers does suck though, and he has sucked for some time now really, he shows the propensity to make big throws, but he goes full retard too often, and his teams never seem like solid all around teams either. Ever since LT left
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Juust saw the "Mt. Rushmore of QBs" graphic. What a crock! Hey ESPN dongsuckers of Favre-Marino-P. Manning-Elway, you're missing Montana & Brady.

Seriously what a joke, I like how they said the Rushmore of stat leaders at least though. Some of the best reg season QB's ever though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Rofl
Share 49ersWebzone