There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Polomalu has feel off. So much talk of him being one of the greats, but has been hampered by injuries
Trey Wingo on NFL Live about the game tonight said: "I the niners defense can give the Jets trouble, then the Texans defense definitely will, they are playing on a whole 'nother level."

Actually Trey, the niners are rated #1 in PPG and #2 in YPG, higher than the Texans on both counts.
The Niners are in a really good spot at this point. Just need to take care of business from week to week, and don't overlook our divisional opponents. We are clearly seeing the division with the best DL in the NFL. Just shows what a few dynamic DL can do to alter your team's fate. To combat great DL play, you need a solid game plan by the OC, and that will probably create the pecking order in the division as the season progresses.

Fun team to watch tonight, my favorite outside the Niners. The Texans have built a winner that is young, fresh, and should be there for some time. The Niners will need to get an infusion of young defensive talent down the road (the Texans have spent the last two first rounders on Watt and Mercilus), especially along the DL and secondary.

Texans really get after the QB, and don't need to bring the house. Of Watt's 7.5 sacks, 6.5 came with only 3 or 4 rushers. That really helps the back end of the defense. The Jets are really in big trouble tonight, unless they can connect on a lot of 3 step drops and see a lot of yards after reception.
I don't see how the Jets have even a glimmer of hope of winning this game
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I don't see how the Jets have even a glimmer of hope of winning this game

Yea.. Texans is a bad team to try and bounce back against, that said I'm still rooting for an upset!
Jets will win.
Hope that the Jets, Teblow and Ryan will be raped...hate them all.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Looks like we will see more Tebow tonight
Gruden is a butt sniffer.
Wow, the Jets are bad
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Jets will win.

They're going to get killed lol
Intentional ground on Schaub
That was actually a nice pass. Too bad Hill is a scrub.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
That was actually a nice pass. Too bad Hill is a scrub.

Yea, Hill has to make that catch.
yall know I was one of the biggest Jason Hill backers when he was here and when he left....but its one thing to drop a pass you need to catch...one that is placed well.

BUT its another thing to drop an accurate potential TD pass from Tim Tebow of all QBS, on a struggling team that is facing the f'n Texans.

holy s**t Jason wake your ass up you're on national television.