There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Originally posted by vaden:
Denver went 6-25 over Orton's last 31 starts, then 8-5 with Tebow. We're supposed to believe this was just a coincidence? I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, Denver's D was awful in the playoffs, blowing a big late lead to a one-legged Roethlisberger. Tebow carried them to their only post-Elway playoff victory.
Yeah, Tebow played good against the Steelers and the D was bad....but the same D was the reason why TT had some 4th quarter comebacks. The D was THE part of this team which kept the team in the games whereas the offense, including TT, could not take advantage of that til the last quarter...even a blind squirrel will find a nut.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John Fox is 20 - 33 in his last 53 games
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by vaden:
Denver went 6-25 over Orton's last 31 starts, then 8-5 with Tebow. We're supposed to believe this was just a coincidence? I know correlation doesn't equal causation, but it's pretty obvious what happened. Also, Denver's D was awful in the playoffs, blowing a big late lead to a one-legged Roethlisberger. Tebow carried them to their only post-Elway playoff victory.
Yeah, Tebow played good against the Steelers and the D was bad....but the same D was the reason why TT had some 4th quarter comebacks. The D was THE part of this team which kept the team in the games whereas the offense, including TT, could not take advantage of that til the last quarter...even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

That's true but a lot of those games were against teams with good defense and bad offense (Miami, Chicago sans Cutler, KC, NYJ). Except for the SD game, when Denver's D faced a good offense they got creamed. Tebow's ball-control offense also helped give the D more rest.
[ Edited by vaden on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM ]
Green Bay's in trouble. They got Houston next. I guess the bright spot is they still have all their division games.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Green Bay's in trouble. They got Houston next. I guess the bright spot is they still have all their division games.

Bears are playing pretty well right now.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

4-1 with that one loss coming to Packers

if cutler has to win them a game, no chance
this chick can't sing....but she would get it HORDDD!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:

I just mean that's the easiest way to make up ground. They played the Bears once already though I forgot about that.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this chick can't sing....but she would get it HORDDD!!!

f**k yea she would, like me some jordyn sparks
Brees breaks the Johnny U record. Pretty cool
Brees with Record. Congrats to him.
Nice moment for Brees and co amidst an otherwise dismal season.
f**k drew brees, f**k his birthmark/scar/stain, and f**k the Saints
Brees with the record, still 0-4 lol
f**k Brees, let him celebrate with his 0-4 team. No comparison to Unitas who did this when the game was running, not passing.