LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

*** WEEK 5 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/4 - 10/8 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rams are pissed
LOL this is comical man. Aldon should challenge D.Thomas single game sack record this year against the Cards.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
kolb is going to be in a wheelchair after this game lol
God dam how many sacks is that lol
WTF is maycock talking about? He was blanketed.
Aldon should have 15 sacks coming out of the Cards game.....

I think we have better personnel than anyone on their defense, but I envy their scheme. I love the pressure and creativity.
Don't like Kolb or Cards but he has about as much time to throw as Alex
The funny thing is that hold wasn't even as bad as the other couple on the same drive
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
LOL this is comical man. Aldon should challenge D.Thomas single game sack record this year against the Cards.

lol i was gonna say Aldon is probably licking his chops while watching this game.

Assuming he's not out doing dumb s**t.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol i was gonna say Aldon is probably licking his chops while watching this game.

this lol

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Aldon should have 15 sacks coming out of the Cards game.....

I think we have better personnel than anyone on their defense, but I envy their scheme. I love the pressure and creativity.

Nothing creative about it. "Go tackle the QB." That's it. And they go do it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

LOL, guaranteed he's doing something dumb.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
7 sacks for St Louis
The right side of the cards line is garbage, ray Mac and Brooks should have career days
  • vaden
  • Veteran
This is why I celebrated when the Cards signed Adam Snyder. Can't wait to see our guys run over him.
Share 49ersWebzone