There are 153 users in the forums

NaPalm to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nathan Napalm Palmer ‏@RealNaPalm
Would like to thank the 49ers organization and fans for the opportunity they've given me! Love the Bay Area and will miss it! #ninernation

Nathan Napalm Palmer ‏@RealNaPalm
With that being said I'm exited for a new opportunity in my home state! Coming home mom and dad!!! :)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wow. Just wow! This happens I guess
  • sfout
  • Veteran
HAH! I'm sorry but this absolutely hilarious. First Owusu chooses the Chargers PS over ours, then Palmer leaves for his home state. Wonder if we'll be giving Brian Tyms a call??? lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
who cares

just a PS body
Originally posted by sfout:
HAH! I'm sorry but this absolutely hilarious. First Owusu chooses the Chargers PS over ours, then Palmer leaves for his home state. Wonder if we'll be giving Brian Tyms a call??? lol.

Its not that hard of a decision, Stay on PS or get a chance to play on someones 53 man roster
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by sfout:

Its not that hard of a decision, Stay on PS or get a chance to play on someones 53 man roster

never said it was Valrod lol. I'm saying its hilarious for our coaching staff. I'd take playing in my home state and catching passes from Luck over sitting on my a** any day. Not to mention the substantial pay raise.
Dont over-draft/overload a position, and you wont cultivate talent for other teams !, I said this before draft, and was roundly booed. Well, who's right again ??
Meh. Good luck to him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
he sucks anyways, he couldn't catch aids in a African whore house.

49ers are stupids
Originally posted by susweel:

that would be delanie walker
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

that palmer dude also he dropped a bunch of passes in the pre season.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Dont over-draft/overload a position, and you wont cultivate talent for other teams !, I said this before draft, and was roundly booed. Well, who's right again ??

If we didn't bring him in to training camp, somebody else would have. He wasn't drafted, but the ability for our team to find someone who is capable to making another team's 53 man roster is great. It sucks he didn't stay, but we had more talented players ahead of him. Our first and second round picks aren't even making the game day roster, we're that deep.

What would you have done? Cut Crabs, Moss, Manningham, Kyle Williams, Ginn or Jenkins? Should we bring in players that aren't as talented so when they get cut it doesn't hurt as much?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

that palmer dude also he dropped a bunch of passes in the pre season.

so did jerry rice, dude is a rookie

delanie is a seasoned vet who sucks monkey balls
Share 49ersWebzone