There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Originally posted by lordfangio:
I wonder if the league office will give any thought to considering reversing the outcome.

Nope
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
The fans can easily put an end to this by sending a message to the NFL.

I'm calling DirecTV tomorrow to cancel or demand a price reduction in Sunday ticket due to defective product.

Might be worth a shot - keep us posted. If several people do this it might send a message.

Isn't the replay official the regular guy ?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

That's an assumption because it cannot be clearly seen.

Overall, tonight's game was just God awful.

you have to have simultaneous possession - both players go up and come down with it

what happnened here, jennings goes up, intercepts, and has possession, coming down tate sticks one arm in there, then sticks another when he is down

You're so wrong...
Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)

lol only one way to find out...

considering the game situation and building bad reputation it is.

and also consider the non call on the offensive PI.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes but he can not overturn or change anything. He just makes the office jams look again.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

No dude Jennings caught the ball. As he was going down to the ground Tate put his hand on the ball, didn't have possession of the ball and was fighting for the ball after Jennings was on the floor with possession of the ball

It was easily 100% an interception and the refs blew it in one of the worst calls I've seen in my life
Originally posted by susweel:

Yes but he can not overturn or change anything. He just makes the office jams look again.

Office jams ?