Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 555 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,137
Isn't the replay official the regular guy ?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

That's an assumption because it cannot be clearly seen.

Overall, tonight's game was just God awful.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

you have to have simultaneous possession - both players go up and come down with it

what happnened here, jennings goes up, intercepts, and has possession, coming down tate sticks one arm in there, then sticks another when he is down
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

You're so wrong...
Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)

lol only one way to find out...
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

considering the game situation and building bad reputation it is.


and also consider the non call on the offensive PI.
Originally posted by susweel:
Isn't the replay official the regular guy ?

Yes but he can not overturn or change anything. He just makes the office jams look again.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

No dude Jennings caught the ball. As he was going down to the ground Tate put his hand on the ball, didn't have possession of the ball and was fighting for the ball after Jennings was on the floor with possession of the ball

It was easily 100% an interception and the refs blew it in one of the worst calls I've seen in my life
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,137
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by susweel:
Isn't the replay official the regular guy ?

Yes but he can not overturn or change anything. He just makes the office jams look again.

Office jams ?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)

Just called and it is legit.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
This is the pictures was talking about earlier.
I know Tate's LH is between the ball and Jennings chest.
This picture shows Tate's RH on the ball.
They bothhave possession and both are on the ground. WR has the ball and is down by contact TD.
I then can argue tate made a 1 handed catch and then secured it with the 2nd when Jennings is trying to wrestle it away.

Like I said, wrong call, but not the worst call these refs have done.

If touching the ball counts as possession, TO should have a lot more receptions added to his career stats.
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)

Just called and it is legit.

Timmy K. ‏@Kaiser_Roll22 @yowhatupbroth @NickHietpas @awfulannouncing Got Through it is his direct Office Number from what I can gather from the voicemail
Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

Did Clay Matthews post Roger Goodell's phone number on his Facebook page? Is this the real? http://bit.ly/TtuppO ;(via@NickHietpas)

Just called and it is legit.

lol, wow that's a good one
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone