Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
LOL... Tom Crabtree tweeted.... "13th man beat us tonight."

adam schefter essentially just blamed all the owners
Originally posted by Janitor:
With all the fighting and poor game management, the players could easily argue it is.
Yep.

They could also say ifthis call went against philly, oak, sf, or a few other "bad city" teams it could start a riot.
TOUCHDOWN SEATTLE??

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

For u guys, I texted McCarthy & told him if he wanted to let loose, i think I've got 357,000 friends who'd take a collection to pay his fine
And frankly, I'm not sure what Roger Goodell can or will do about this. After all, HE WORKS FOR THE OWNERS!! The greatest product on earth has an intercity problem. And it's been brought on by the owners themselves. Now do we see why the players strike?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Awful Announcing ‏@awfulannouncing

RT @TJLang70: Any player/coach in Seattle that really thinks they won that game has zero integrity as a man and should be embarrassed.
The problem I see with the "strike in the name of safety" argument is that there hasn't been an incident of a player getting severely hurt due to incompetence of an official. Court cases are based off events that have happened and not conjecture, however plausible it may be.

Maybe someone with more of a legal background can add.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
And frankly, I'm not sure what Roger Goodell can or will do about this. After all, HE WORKS FOR THE OWNERS!! The greatest product on earth has an intercity problem. And it's been brought on by the owners themselves. Now do we see why the players strike?

Then maybe its time for Jed to throw his big nuts on the table and man up to the Bud Adams and Tom Bensons of the world. I think it's pretty clear what side he lies on based on his Tweets.
I think that it should be a bigger deal that there was also no offensive PI ...
I wonder if the league office will give any thought to considering reversing the outcome.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lordfangio:
I wonder if the league office will give any thought to considering reversing the outcome.

zero chance of that happening
@Desbishop55 BREAKING -JaMarcus Russell eyeing return to NFL after discovering games can be won by throwing interceptions. http://t.co/zaU4uvqI” Lolol

Lmfao!!!