LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cam not being able to play under center is EXPOSED
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
If David Carr stayed in SF and had Harbaugh, his career would be turned around by now. fact!

Same for Tim Rattay

hey wait a sec, I was obviously joking about Carr.... but Tim Rattay on the other hand... THE RAT MAN! he would FLOURISH, FLOOOOOOOOOOOOURISH in this system... he is accurate, can read a defense, and has a great deep ball. LOVED to spread the ball around....and before any you jokesters say including the defense...no I'm talking about with what ever talent we had at the time.

in another dimension... Tim Rattay has let us to our 7 straight SuperBowl Championship

Hehe, I mentioned Rattay half tongue-in-cheek (well, mostly), but I DID like Rattay. We were just so God-awful and under-talented at the time. I DO believe that Rattay was kinda present-day Matt Cassel-ish and Harbaugh could translate that kind of QB with our level of talent into a bare minimum 9-7 team.
Scam Newton sucks.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Sep 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Scam Newton sucks.

I like it

in Deions voice "SCaaaaaam!"
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Cam not being able to play under center is EXPOSED

pretty much this

hes gonna throw a lot of int this year

even in first game he threw 2 int

the only game he didnt throw an int is against the saints
turnover machine
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Extremely disappointed by Cam Newton. One of the few times I have seen a game of his live and it was god awful. Newton has the same amount of INT's this year in 3 games that Alex has in his last 20 games (including playoffs).
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Sep 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM ]
Eli without his 2nd and 3rd receivers and his starting RB yet he still pulls a good game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i feel sorry for Steve Smith of the Panthers. dude it too good to be on that s**tty team.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i feel sorry for Steve Smith of the Panthers. dude it too good to be on that s**tty team.

yea, smitty is one of my top 5 favorite WRs of all time.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

yea, smitty is one of my top 5 favorite WRs of all time.

He would blow Victor Cruz out of the stats line if he were with an elite QB like Manning.
the best part was crolinas excuses

we gameplanned for cruz we didnt account for barden

lol
Originally posted by Joecool:
Eli without his 2nd and 3rd receivers and his starting RB yet he still pulls a good game.

When it comes to clutchiness, Eli Manning is THE elite QB in this current football era.
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by Joecool:

When it comes to clutchiness, Eli Manning is THE elite QB in this current football era.

this doe!
Originally posted by jreff22:
we better do this to Minn

we have no reason to punt on Sunday

Share 49ersWebzone